Originally Posted by tylerw02
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

. There is in fact biolabs on the Ukraine border next to Russia. Those labs will produce the next "panicdemic" and this time they will achieve the death numbers they hoped the Covid one would attain.

You made the statement, time for you to provide proof that there were indeed biolabs working on biological weapons. No tinfoil hat "proof".

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2022/...raine-what-will-russia-find-in-the-labs/

So you post a literal conspiracy website? I specifically said no tinfoil stuff.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/veterans-today/

and you use a social media fact check as the decider of what is conspiracy and what isn't................Damnnnnn, that is rich. LOL

Its a known conspiracy site. You can find that from many many sources. Do you want to stand your honor on their credibility?

You mean Putin is going to cause blackouts and block media like your and Bidets CYA buds are going to do here and blame Russian hackers like they did the Colonial pipeline last year or will it be Trumps DVE (domestic violent extremists) this time.

Didnt Que tell you Russia and Chyna would become our ally in taking down the Nazi World Order cabal? Try to understand it this time. You and your puke buds and Zero, Bidet and Kilery are going down hard. Book it.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Now, you want to know why they will become our allies? They, unlike Zero, Kilery and Bidet, they give a schiett about their country and dont want their people dying of your bud Bill's promised coming super pandemic.

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/06/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin