Originally Posted by RufusG
Originally Posted by tylerw02
Originally Posted by tylerw02
It's so much easier to have this whole Ukraine thing figured out if you pretend 2014-2021 never happened.

Or 1991-2009?

I find pretty much everything you've posted in this thread to be disingenuous or avoiding the actual point or both, but you earn points for consistency.

So I'm being disingenuous pointing out that the US AND RUSSIA wanted Ukraine to disarm their nuclear arsenal, which they maintained they needed to protect themselves from Russia? I'm disingenuous to point out that the US and Russia guaranteed Ukraining security for them doing so?

Do you actually believe that? Do you actually believe that Russia would have invaded a nuclear Ukraine?

I don't appreciate your insinuation that I'm a liar...in short, go f u c k yourself.

The two examples you gave were of you avoiding the actual point, not being disingenuous. But that accusation in itself is disingenuous. See, very consistent.

And putting words in my mouth is definitely being disingenuous.

Keep cherry picking your talking points, and ignoring everything else. You're doing great.

Oh please, stop sniping from the bushes. If you've got something to say, come out and say it. Discredit my words rather than these vague allusions.