Originally Posted by tylerw02
Originally Posted by K22

Wrong logic. Try again.

Ok, fine, one more. Just because you say it, doesn't make it so. You're going to have to try harder. Come on, justify Putin's invasion other than "US BAD".

I never justified any invasion by any country, but from your posts it appears that if you don't take a side and it needs to be the Ukraine side, then you are a communist supporting Putin.
If you do indeed work for the DoD then if your logic is the DoD logic now wonder we are in the mess were in.

How many have been killed and wounded in Ukraine? How many Russians have been killed and wounded? I have no idea because I am not there and at this point in time I do not believe nor trust the Media or our Government. You can come up with any number you like along with others who have posted numbers and I still won't believe those numbers. Until I personally see them laying on the ground dead from bullets or bombs it is an illusion.
I've watched the Media and Gov. fake photo's and stories for many years now and as the song goes from the 60's, I won't get fooled again.