Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by tylerw02
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by tylerw02
It really is that simple.

Lol

No, it really is not.

LOL you're someone to LOL at.

Only a fool would think that the history and actions of all the actors in this engagement boils down to something so simple.

But hey, how else to get people to worship your new world order without playing make believe?

Tell me, how do you feel about masks and jabs in re the kungflu?

Saint George Floyd?

Just wondering how many fake narratives you support or if this one is unique.

You really are dense, aren't you?

Fake narrative? Please, tell me how Putin didn't actually invade Ukraine and he's there on a humanitarian mission...talk bout fake narratives. Oh, or he's there to kick out the tyrant dictators like himself! He's fighting the Nazies!

bwahaha, you're officially a useful idiot.

Tell me where you’re getting your info outside of the approved narratives being pushed by the msm.

BTW you didn’t answer my question, rather you chose to toss a weak insult.

Hope your boosters don’t cause you to throw a clot. wink

And you continue to make useless comments from a position of ignorance. How could anybody take you serious? Is that the best you've got? Conflating other topics because you believe that is a "gotcha" moment? Why don't you make a thread specifically on that topic and maybe you'll get a response. Until then, why don't use some common sense and debunk statements I actually make?

wink

I try not to argue with idiots, but sometimes I get a little deep into my cups and indulge. Like going to the titty bar. Waste of time, but sure is fun.

My last comment to you is nothing about this conflict is simple. You may think I conflated topics by bringing up the jab, but I didn’t. It’s just inconvenient for you and you either lack the cognitive ability, are too vain and shallow to admit error, or are legit nwo deep state supportive.

MAGA