Originally Posted by Ramdiesel
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by irfubar
I do see the Democrats money laundering scheme is in danger..... so send our kids to fight for it..... think about that war mongers
This 1000%!!
This time if they start drafting the girls will probably have to get drafted also. I have 2 daughters, 4 grand daughters, one son and one grandson along with a bunch of nieces and nephews. We are not going to a foreign war. Let the LGBTQ and black soldiers fight this one.

It won't be long before we revive the WW1 sedition act where they throw you in prison for saying you don't understand why we should be fighting over there. Read Eugene V. Debs speech that got him locked away.

It can happen again and the police will be happy to come get you and if you resist, well you know how that ends. Small scale Waco. We are headed down a very bad road and handing the government the knife with which to cut our throat.

The Democrats started all this crap starting with Clinton..Reagan promised Gorbachev that NATO would not expand 1 inch east of Germany when Gorbachev tore down the wall and allowed Germany to join NATO under the condition that no countries to the East of Germany could be members of NATO. The Democrat Commies in our country, starting with Clinton, did not honor that agreement, and pushed NATO to expand in Europe...I don't blame Russia for starting this war at all for that reason...They can draft all the arseholes that voted Democrat to go fight in Europe if it comes down to it...This is the mess they created, and they should have to clean the crap up..

Couldnt agree more
Originally Posted by Slope77
Originally Posted by gunchamp
And ill post it again. All you who are acting like ukraine is some special freedom loving haven that desperately needs our help, soros is backing them. That should be all one needs to know. Its not hard guys

Unfortunately, when all is said and done, I suspect Ukraine would have been a lot more “free” if they had agreed a couple weeks ago not to join NATO. And if we were not going to defend them, and I don’t think we should endanger our own troops/people to do so, Pres Brandon should have told Pres Z that very thing.

Instead what we got was essentially, Pres Z saying, “Hold my beer……” and Pres Brandon saying, “I got you, buddy!”

Pres Z will be lucky to be alive in a year and his country will likely be a Russia satellite. We did them a heck of a favor, didn’t we?

Yup
Originally Posted by Slope77
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
The non-stop cheerleading and complete lack of detachment and objectivity in the news channels and pundits over this should cause any clear thinker to step back and wonder why.

Yep Gruff.... you would think after the covid debacle they would learn.... but nooooo

No shît right? Holy fugk we have a large amount of retards on here.

They are the definition of retard lol, but yeah, critical thinking, its required LOL ,,I too shake my head at how fugging dumb some people are too the shyte we are to believe.

I agree 100%. This news is coming from the same people who were pushing forced Covid vaccines, mask mandates, etc, etc. for the past two years. But suddenly we need to take their word at face value and fall in line to support another war because it is the evil Russkies and we are all patriots!!! Use your frickin heads, people.

Exactly. These dumbasses have conpletely been sucked right back into the lie machine that is the media dn elites. Its crazy how dumb some people are and how short memories are