Originally Posted by Slope77
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
The non-stop cheerleading and complete lack of detachment and objectivity in the news channels and pundits over this should cause any clear thinker to step back and wonder why.

Yep Gruff.... you would think after the covid debacle they would learn.... but nooooo

No shît right? Holy fugk we have a large amount of retards on here.

They are the definition of retard lol, but yeah, critical thinking, its required LOL ,,I too shake my head at how fugging dumb some people are too the shyte we are to believe.

I agree 100%. This news is coming from the same people who were pushing forced Covid vaccines, mask mandates, etc, etc. for the past two years. But suddenly we need to take their word at face value and fall in line to support another war because it is the evil Russkies and we are all patriots!!! Use your frickin heads, people.

I’ll wager most that are pounding the war drum in support the the incredibly corrupt Ukrainian gov that laundered money for the evil cabal we have here are the same folks that masked up and got shots + boosters and said “it’s for our own protection”. They swallow any lie fed to them by the msm and the pretend non-msm pundits.

I feel for the general population over there, but not enough to meddle in their affairs.

I honestly laughed out loud when one of our brightest, shiniest minds on here said to “take the politics out of it”. Literally.

MAGA