Originally Posted by rainshot
It is hard to be sure about anything anymore considering our current and past media leftist alliance. I do know that Russia currently is not the same nation that Marx, Trotsky, Lennin and Stalin birthed. I do know that Europe has a history of destruction and has been at war since the Romans were there. I know that Ukraine has a history of deep corruption, and their Eastern Russian leaning contingent has been at war with the Western part for a very long time. Atrocities' have been committed both ways. I know that democrats under Hillary, Obama and Biden were corrupt and attacked Libya and they have a history of Nation Building and corruption that is unparalleled. Biden himself has been involved in Ukranian corruption. I know that Bush attacked Afghanistan and Iran with no plan to manage the aftermath. He did more to destabilize the middle east than anyone else in our history. Obama actually gave Iran the green light to build Nukes to attack us with.

Our own CIA is corrupt as are all our agencies. They are not what they were commissioned to be. They have evolved into a Gestapo like organizations that on occasion attack our citizens and commit crimes against morality and the Constitution. Our ATF is not the organization it was commissioned to be. It has evolved into just another wing of the democrat SS that attacks our citizens. Look at their history. Ask any FFL that has had a visit from them especially recently.

I do not know Putin and I cannot say he is a good person, but I can say the same about Zelensky. I know for a fact that NATO is corrupt and led by people that do not support America. We have funded their lunacy long enough. We are in a delicate spot with a corrupt mentally incompetent lunatic in charge. He has a pretend vice president that cannot spell diplomacy or even manage her former job of DA. Look at her record. Look at our current congress and tell me just what they have done for our Nation and how it pertains to our Constitution. I'm talking about both parties here.

We have huge problems here at home and do not need to get involved in world affairs that do not concern us. We have our own demons to fight and we had better get started before it's too late.

Did you mean to say that Bush attacked Afghanistan and Iraq, not Afghanistan and Iran?

I was against the Iraq invasion as I didn't see Iraq as being a clear and present danger to the U.S. I thought that we invaded Iraq as a preemptive move to protect Isreal, since we seem to do whatever Isreal wants us to do in sort of a tail wagging the dog scenario.