Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

I try not to argue with idiots, but sometimes I get a little deep into my cups and indulge. Like going to the titty bar. Waste of time, but sure is fun.

My last comment to you is nothing about this conflict is simple. You may think I conflated topics by bringing up the jab, but I didn’t. It’s just inconvenient for you and you either lack the cognitive ability, are too vain and shallow to admit error, or are legit nwo deep state supportive.

You stop arguing with yourself?

Unfortunately, your desire to talk about "the jab" doesn't have anything to do with the topic, but if you'd like to discuss it, start a thread and maybe you'll get the conversation you're seeking.

Sure conflict can be complicated, but what you don't seem to understand is that no matter how "complicated" you think it is...well, maybe it is a little more complicated for YOUR simple mind to understand, is that Ukraine is a sovereign nation that hasn't invaded Russia nor presented any indication that they would attack them. Yet we're supposed to pretend that Putin is justified in your mind. Rather than respectfully disagree, you resort to more conflations and personal attacks.

Simple truth here:

PUTIN doesn't have a legal or moral right to invade Ukraine.