Originally Posted by JoeBob
Proggies are now calling for Elon Musk to shut off all Teslas in Russia. And it could be done with the flip of a switch.

This brings me to a thought or two. I’ve kind of stayed away from saying stuff about Putin fighting the globalists and all that. I don’t think Putin is a hero or a good guy. On the other hand, all the people that hate him are the ones who hate me. And all the things they are trying to do him and his entire country are the exact same things Trudeau tried to do to those truckers
................And, illegally by Canadian law, effectively becoming a dictator by trash canning their and their supporters legal rights and harming them without due process, charges, trials or juries just as OUR tyrannical enemies in our Govt want to do to us in the US and have done to innocent Trumpsters who went to DC on Jan 6 for Piglosi's Fake Insurrection.

Our enemies here transgress our constitutional laws at will and with impunity, such as Federal Election Law, and open borders and aiding and abetting illegal immigration.

I'm waiting for the Twirker to be concerned about Bidets crimes of supporting Foreign Invasion at our Southern border.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin