Originally Posted by rj308
Originally Posted by WTM45
Where is the mad rush to escape? Are there thousands of refugees at the borders?
History has proven, when a populace is being destroyed people run.

Don't fall for the media script.

You're wrong. I live in Romania. Around 60,000 have fled here to Romania, so far and between Romania. Hungary, Slovacia and Poland, approximately 1,600,000. You know nothing, I have seen it with my own eyes. You don't know what you are talking about. RJ

I’ll comment , though most want to ignore the report directly observed. Putin is a monster, there is absolutely no doubt with undeniable evidence for those that are willing to do their research. Thank you for giving us perspective from a first person view.
I do agree with the sentiment that it’s hard to believe the media because of all the disinformation we’ve been fed for years but that doesn’t mean all they report isn’t at least partially true. I’ve been skeptical myself but have done some research and see we can’t side with Russia here. Unless we want to join the ranks of Syria, Venezuela and North Korea.

Tell me the odds of putting grease on the same pancake? I Know they are there, well ice and house slippers. -Kawi