Originally Posted by ribka
I agree but not with our money. No more

But we've seen how Nation building foreign policy has worked the past 30 years.Thousands of dead young brave Americans, thousands with horrific injuries, thousands of vets committing suicide every year, billions of dollars wasted and defense contractors got richer and much of those billions went to the enemy . For what?

If I see pit bulls with AIDS, rabies and hepatitis fighting am I going to step in and stop the fight knowing the risks? Phug that

Donate to honest and vetted refugee agencies

I keep hearing Trump, "No more endless foreign wars!"

The neocon dominated MSM has us believing the whole world is jumping up and down in support of the regime they stood up in Ukraine. Zelensky literally used to play the President of Ukraine on television, literally. Meanwhile speculators push energy and agricultural commodity prices toward record highs. The heavy hand of government's Covid-19 dictates fade into distant memory. While equity markets appear to plummet amid 7+% inflation. When in reality they're just under correction following ballooning pandemic pricing driven by the global flight into US securities and unprecedented stimulus. In the background federal legislators push funding for agendas aimed at resolving myriad crisis erupted from failed policy, completing another round in the endless cycle of grift. The shocker for most would be, if they allowed themselves to see it, that this is all just business as usual.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty