Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by tylerw02
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by Violator22

If you don't believe anything, then may as well bury your head in the sand. And working for who I work for doesn't have anything to do with my position or "logic". Its ok to disagree, but quit acting like a dickhead.

Almost everyone of you DoD twats spout the same line, yeah, i have worked enough of you DoD pricks, that i have absolutely nothing nice to say about you guys, half of you aren't even qualified for the positions you hold, it a who you blow position. Last one i dealt with in Saudi was supposed to be DoD Ranges, he was a fuggin mortar guy(11C) that couldn't even pass ANCOC, yet his dumbass was trying to tell MasterGunners how a range is supposed to be designed and set up. I am not taking sides for either, but I damn sure won't support our government on taking Ukraines side, not with all those dipshichts on the payroll for Ukrainian companies. MSM and Our Goobermint are not your friends, no matter how much sunshine you try to blow up our asses.

You've really not got any clue, do you? The DoD is a large agency that employs a wide variety of people in several occupations.

And guess what? Like it or not you ARE supporting the government which IS taking Ukraine's side. You are paying your taxes.

Shouldbhave known you were some government twat. Your posts are ridiculously condenscending. Wouldnt expect anything less

Yet here you are still asking like anybody cares what you think. You still can't help but just to label people rather than making a coherent argument. You too can go on the ignore list like queeston, dirtynazi, cougartx, and the rest of the Q-tards. Good riddance, cumchamp.

You'll be arguing with yourself soon enough.

It would be worth it to get intelligent conversation. Not finding much here. But arguing with yourself is good practice. You need to challenge yourself, your positions, and your beliefs. If you force yourself to defend a position you do not take, it can break or cement what you truly believe.

What a phaggy retort.

JeffO, is that you?

Phaggy? You would know!

Tarquin