Originally Posted by Violator22
Originally Posted by Angus1895
I am referring to jag trax changing my post. Chicken [bleep]

I was born in Iowa, raised in Minnesota, live in Idaho.

I am an Army Veteran served two years in Germany in the 8 th I.D. C Co 4/ 69 armor

I will guarantee you would get a total volunteer army to go in and stop this.

We didn’t join the Armed forces to just skate by……..

It’s time to do the right thing

IMO

And just what is the right thing, to have more service members get killed protecting the Bidens, Pelosi's, Romney's, and any other political douchenozzle that has family members working for Ukrainian companies. Nope, no thanks, and yes, I spent 10 in the Army, I am far from a peacnik, trust me. WE HAVE NO BUSINESS IN UKRAINE, sanction Russia, fine, fall in the step with the rest of the world, be WE ABSOLUTELY DO NOT NEED TO SEND AMERICAN SERVICE MEMBERS to Fooking Ukraine. MSM is blasting we gotta do something.....wrong, Putin said what would happen if NATO got that close to Russia, and he is following thru with his warning. We have no dog in this fight, all it would have taken was for Biden to Veto any invitation for Ukraine to NATO, but he is too stupid to do that, as he is still Obama's hand puppet. We already gave to many lives in the last 20 years because a president had his panties in a wad(GWB), we are not the police department of the world, if we were we would be in the true third world countries helping them. Fook Ukraine, none of my family has any business there.

Very well f u c k i n said!!