Originally Posted by tylerw02
Originally Posted by dodgefan
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by tylerw02
So Russia doesn’t get to judge for itself the severity of a threat? That’s a power reserved exclusively for us?

Existence doesn't equal threat. Or I could say you being alive is a threat to me, and I could end the threat without repercussion. Or Osama bin Laden could have stated America was a threat and we shouldn't have retaliated. Or we could justify going to war with Putin because we judged he's a threat.

No, the world doesn't work that way, buttercup.

It does by the standards the United States has established.

When the barbarians are at the gate is it wrong to go on the offensive? or do you wait until the bust through the gate? Hmmmmm
A say sling arrows from the castle walls.... smile

Big countries decide what their interests are, act accordingly, and dare someone to do something about it if it hair lips them. That’s what we’ve done forever. It’s what we did with trying to turn Ukraine into a protectorate. Russia decided to do something about it. Don’t blame them a bit.

For some reason it's hard for some people to step into another persons shoes and even try to understand why they do what they do. I'm pretty sure Sun Tzu said something about knowing yourself and knowing your enemy

Personally I think TylerW02 comes across as a bit of libertarian and is applying the Non Aggression Principle. He can correct me if I'm wrong.

If so he needs to try thinking like a Russian with a country to secure from threats either now or in the future.

I've thought of it From a Russian perspective, but that doesn't make their actions moral in any sense.

By no means is Putin justified. Understanding it is one thing, but condoning it another. But I suppose those that do also support punishing "pre-crime" and would also buy into cutting off your dick because you're equipped to be a rapist.

Are you willing to condemn the US for invading Iraq? weapons of mass destruction and all ?

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.