Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by BradinVA
I do believe there are nefarious people in the wings guiding some things, but I think many underestimate the level of stupid.

I truly believe many of our woes are because there are a LOT of stupid people trying to run things.

You would be Wrong.

These people are not stupid and certainly not incompetent, they are Agenda Driven and so far they have managed to take over the Media, take control of our Education System, take control of Social Media, take control of our Justice System, take control of our Military and LE, take control of The Legislative Branch AND figured out how to steal a Presidential election .

Not bad for a bunch of incompetent halfwits.

OH, and they have managed to convince over half the country that what they are doing is a good thing.

If you say so, but it sure took a lot of stupid people to get us to this point.

GB1

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Wealth is neither created nor destroyed, just transferred.

Who’s got the $80 Billion supposedly lost by the Russian Oligarchs?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Recession is Coming

Captain Obvious....................

Might happen before the mid-terms or at least get a good start.

Combine gas & food prices, the fact the all the automakers cannot build & sell cars(lots are TOTALLY empty), so eventually there must be some major layoffs & the fact that this administration is totally lost on any policies to fix it, & it's a real recipe for it to be deep & long, at least last until past the 2024 elections.

I cannot believe that the country is willing to stand by & allow one person, with the stroke of a pen, to destroy our energy supply.................especially a demented bastard like who we have in office.

MM

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Saying a recession is coming is like saying the sun will rise in the morning. Give a year/quarter and stand by your prediction. Folks have been calling for crashes since whenever. Do they happen? Eventually.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
If a bad recession is coming how long will it be before we're in a civil war? When it gets right down to it, I'm not going hungry just so I can pay my taxes.

Oh yes you will and Your’ll like it..

Hey did ya see Bi is asking Congress for 2.6 Billion for International Gender Equity Programs ..
Then there’s the 14 Billion The Derby Donkey named Mitch wants for the Ukrainian Wealth Transfer Mechanism..
Ya think the Clinton’s got Tipped Off on the Juice and that’s why they started the Clinton Initiative Wealth Transfer Conveyor..
Got to hand it to them Nobody can Stop Them ..
Their Invincible..

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Recession is Coming

Captain Obvious....................

Might happen before the mid-terms or at least get a good start.

Combine gas & food prices, the fact the all the automakers cannot build & sell cars(lots are TOTALLY empty), so eventually there must be some major layoffs & the fact that this administration is totally lost on any policies to fix it, & it's a real recipe for it to be deep & long, at least last until past the 2024 elections.

I cannot believe that the country is willing to stand by & allow one person, with the stroke of a pen, to destroy our energy supply.................especially a demented bastard like who we have in office.

MM

Rule #1 of communication...always speak to the dumbest person in the room.

The "obvious" is obviously not obvious to everyone here.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Stammster
Wealth is neither created nor destroyed, just transferred.

Who’s got the $80 Billion supposedly lost by the Russian Oligarchs?

Bullchit! Wealth is created. I can create wealth without someone else losing it.

On the flip side, set fire to that boat. That wealth is gone sans insurance.

Last edited by gregintenn; 03/09/22.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
But we were all so happy when the Fed started printing money to make the economy seem better and prop up Wallstreet.

It's all fugging fake...you paid for it...and you will suffer the worst.

I am MAGA.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
It is super important that we fight amongst ourselves... and with each other daily...

But NEVER harm a traitor, liberal or snowflake.

That would be kinda like a mean tweet thing.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I do believe there are nefarious people in the wings guiding some things, but I think many underestimate the level of stupid.

I truly believe many of our woes are because there are a LOT of stupid people trying to run things.

You would be Wrong.

These people are not stupid and certainly not incompetent, they are Agenda Driven and so far they have managed to take over the Media, take control of our Education System, take control of Social Media, take control of our Justice System, take control of our Military and LE, take control of The Legislative Branch AND figured out how to steal a Presidential election .

OH, and they have managed to convince over half the country that what they are doing is a good thing.

The only “Stupid” people are those that voted fir this schit and support anything Democrat.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by CashisKing
It is super important that we fight amongst ourselves... and with each other daily...

Mean tweets are way worse than 4 dollar gas.

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B

You would be Wrong.

The only “Stupid” people are those that voted fir this schit and support anything Democrat.

I wish they were the only stupid people.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Calvin
Saying a recession is coming is like saying the sun will rise in the morning. Give a year/quarter and stand by your prediction. Folks have been calling for crashes since whenever. Do they happen? Eventually.

calvin...have you been through a recession?.....how old are you.....pretty much all recessions start out like this....recessions can be worse in some areas more that others...

a reset is coming...I dont go with the doom and gloom crowd.....but alot of people will be hurt......bob

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by JPro
But the recession likely will be real.

IS real

It’s here

Just because the overlords find the timing inconvenient and won’t acknowledge I’d means nothing.

We are in a deep recession and headed into a deep dive all of which has been planned and designed by the build back better great reset green new deal cultists.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by CashisKing

Mean tweets are way worse than 4 dollar gas.

its gonna happen trump or no trump....who ever lowered the interest rate so low and kept it there is why for the most part this is happing....bob

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by BobMt

calvin...have you been through a recession?.....how old are you.....pretty much all recessions start out like this....recessions can be worse in some areas more that others...

a reset is coming...I dont go with the doom and gloom crowd.....but alot of people will be hurt......bob

I don't see how it can't be worse than 08.

I am sure we used fake money to prop up Wallstreet back then too...but dang...look at us now.

I am MAGA.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

I am sure we used fake money to prop up Wallstreet back then too...but dang...look at us now.

I fished through 08. I know what it will do.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

I fished through 08. I know what it will do.

Yeah....well I quit farming and went on tour as a roadie for the Greatfull Dead.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by JPro
But the recession likely will be real.

IS real

It’s here

Just because the overlords find the timing inconvenient and won’t acknowledge I’d means nothing.

We are in a deep recession and headed into a deep dive all of which has been planned and designed by the build back better great reset green new deal cultists.

Yep.
I predict we ain’t seen nothing, yet.
Gonna make the Great Depression look like a fuggin cakewalk.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
We lost about 50% of our business. It also reorganized the industry. Strong stayed, over extended/fly by night operators disappeared. Those that survived got rich.

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

500 members (10gaugemag, 270cowboy, 21, 2500HD, 1badf350, 1beaver_shooter, 59 invisible), 2,479 guests, and 1,252 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,812
Posts18,536,710
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.