Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
$4.29 gas, food prices at record levels, housing costs at record levels, $30 trillion in debt, labor market a disaster, supply chain broken, vaccine and mask mandates accepted as normal etc… and we’re actually discussing Russia/Ukraine?!
You stupid fugks better wake up and see past the distractions. We have a helluva lot bigger problems domestic than we do foreign.
Time to focus your energies where it belongs and quit falling for the MSM narratives.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
And if you give a Fugk about how big someone’s Lake House is or isn’t you’re a retard. Almost as big of a retard as someone posting pics of a house that doesn’t belong to them.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jackmountain
$4.29 gas, food prices at record levels, housing costs at record levels, $30 trillion in debt, labor market a disaster, supply chain broken, vaccine and mask mandates accepted as normal etc… and we’re actually discussing Russia/Ukraine?!
You stupid fugks better wake up and see past the distractions. We have a helluva lot bigger problems domestic than we do foreign.
Time to focus your energies where it belongs and quit falling for the MSM narratives.

Yep... but the sheep are out for Russian blood.... the MSM gave them marching orders

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
M
Mach3 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Exactly what Soros wants right now. He's laughing while wiping his ass with Benjamins.

Last edited by Mach3; 03/13/22.
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by goalie
Only an intellectual midget doesn't realize that neither changes the fact that a country (Russia) invaded a neighbor without provocation.

For posterity.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by irfubar

Don't know anything about that and don't care.
Credibility is a valuable thing.... to throw it away like that makes me suspect of everything... right or wrong, just the way I roll

Then you should probably go back and read EXACTLY what I wrote.

I let people think my neighbor's place was mine. I just said mine was paid off. It is.

And I found out who was literally stalking.

😉

Edit: it's called winning and being smarter than the loser calling your work and trying to get you fired. It was awesome.

If memory serves 10glocks or sumsuch was stalking you. But to be fair you were bragging and boasting. You got called on it and got [bleep] and started with the word games.

All that aside, how much of our gdp should be sent to the inept and corrupt Ukrainian government? I mean they’ve done so well with what was gifted to them already.

MAGA
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

I think plenty of provocation has been noted here... bio labs on the border.... NATO expansion on the border etc.... NWO corrupted puppet government, you can't ignore these things

Um, considering none of those things are why Russia says they invaded Ukraine, yeah, yeah I can.

These are in fact the exact reasons (these among others) Russia justifies its military intervention into Ukraine.

You have no idea what you're talking about. A Russo-Ukrainian was has been smoldering for years in the Ukraine. Ukranian nationalists (a segment of which are neo-fascists) have been openly backed by the US destabilizing the region.

I'm in no way a Putin sympathizer, but there is much more to this story. The MSM and dominant forces in our government have done everything they can to begird the public with spin, disinformation, and propaganda.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by kingston

I think plenty of provocation has been noted here... bio labs on the border.... NATO expansion on the border etc.... NWO corrupted puppet government, you can't ignore these things

Um, considering none of those things are why Russia says they invaded Ukraine, yeah, yeah I can.

These are in fact the exact reasons (these among others) Russia justifies its military intervention into Ukraine.

You have no idea what you're talking about. A Russo-Ukrainian was has been smoldering for years in the Ukrainian. Ukranian nationalists (a segment of which are neo-fascists) have been openly backed by the US destabilizing the region.

I'm in no way a Putin sympathizer, but there is much more to this story. The MSM and dominant forces in our government have done everything they can to begird the public with spin, disinformation, and propaganda.

What “justified” The Crimea and Georgia?

A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

You have no idea what you're talking about. A Russo-Ukrainian was has been smoldering for years in the Ukrainian. Ukranian nationalists (a segment of which are neo-fascists) have been openly backed by the US destabilizing the region.

Kingston isn't wrong very often and this isn't an exception.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Hammerdown
Originally Posted by Mach3
And their Soros installed government. Nobody is actually being killed anyway. It's all propaganda bullshit.

I hope Putin wins.

Yep, copy.

Amen, and stops Gates and Faukis and Soros' next plandemic.

Probably a good reason Nuland said they fear bad schiett could get loose due to Putins attack.

So, like how would bad schiett get loose if, as she said the day before, they are only dealing with nice schiett there. So why 13 US Bio labs there then. Why 336 over the world.

And, the day before that they were saying there were NO US Bioweapons labs.

Twerker and Jell0 believe all 3 reports, of course. You do know. Trump is the liar

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Strider1
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Apparently so.

The only good Russian in Ukraine is a dead one.

You realize that 30% of Ukrainians are Russian speaking right?

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Originally Posted by Mach3
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
I've been visiting Mom today and she has on Fox News - NO mention of our 29 bio-weapon labs in Ukraine. How come???

US government are the bad guys. The current administration is where the real threat is. Obama put those labs there. Possibly the culprit of COVID. Wouldn't surprise me.

I said it before. I'll say it again. Putin is the good guy trying to expose all the corruption.

Fuq Ukraine. I stand with Russia.

Glad you put that on the record. Question: why don’t you move to Russia so you can experience the luv firsthand? We actual Americans, won’t miss you. Hell, I’ll help pay your travel expenses. If you’ll actually do it, count me in for $500 towards getting your commie ass out of America. Money well spent. 👍

Corruption... TFF.... If you think Putin is trying to end corruption you are one very, very confused individual. As if that wasn’t obvious. How do you think he got so rich?

For people who actually prefer democracy, here’s a way to show support.

https://www.saintjavelin.com/products/saint-javelin-sticker-1

Why dont you move to Ukraine and take out some Ruskies? You know, before they come here and take you and your family out.

You could be our hero instead of the Fires stupidest Zero.

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/13/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by add

Kingston isn't wrong very often and this isn't an exception.

“A Dutchman owns the Moscow Times “

And when in recent times have military engagements not been begirded with spin, hyperbole, disinformation and outright lies?

This ain’t nothing new nor is it earth shattering news.

Invasions and acquisitions of territory are just a way of life for Putin. Witness the recent past ones.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A dutchman does own the Moscow Times.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Strider1
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Apparently so.

The only good Russian in Ukraine is a dead one.

You realize that 30% of Ukrainians are Russian speaking right?

You realize:
Quite a few Mexicans speak English and numerous Texans are fluent in Spanish. A number of Cajuns speak French.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
A dutchman does own the Moscow Times.

Still wrong.
Laughing!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The Moscow Times was originally founded by Derk Sauer and while he sold it in 2005, he repurchased it in 2017.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
The Moscow Times was originally founded by Derk Sauer and while he sold it in 2005, he repurchased it in 2017.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Try duck duck go.

“Moscow Times Owners”

Even you can read the percentages of the 3 owners.

Try again.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
When I'd originally pointed out that the Moscow Times was owned by "Dutchman", Derek Sauer, it was my intention to differentiate it as a Western controlled news organization as opposed to Tass and the original Pravda which are state controlled Russian news organizations. If you want to see what Russia says about their motives in Ukraine look at these sources. You might compare their take with that of Western MSM and Radio Free Europe.

https://tass.com/

https://english.pravda.ru/ (Russian PravdaReport - English version, independent, Owned by Technomedia Inc., Vadim Gorshenin, founder CEO)

https://gazeta-pravda.ru/ (Russian Pravda - the original in Russian).

https://www.rt.com/ I was only able to access RT dot COM by using a VPN server in Finland. US IP addresses are being blocked by someone (probably on the US side). RT was deplatformed by YouTube and Western social media platforms over the last few days.

Below is a link to Radio Free Europe (Funded by the US Govt.)
https://www.rferl.org/

This is Ukrayinska Pravda (Ukraine's Pravda, no relation to Russia's Pravda. Owned by Dragon Capital who's investment fund is managed by Soros Fund Management)
https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/

Many governments are starting to restrict access to Russian sources. Foolishly censoring opposing view points hamstrings those of us in free countries from evaluating and sources and coming to our own educated conclusions. I've been reading sources from both sides since the early February. I've watched access become more and more constrained.

Page 51 of 60 1 2 49 50 51 52 53 59 60

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

455 members (1OntarioJim, 2500HD, 1beaver_shooter, 219 Wasp, 260madman, 1234, 44 invisible), 2,190 guests, and 1,228 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,266
Posts18,504,910
Members73,998
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.