Hop To
Page 46 of 59 1 2 44 45 46 47 48 58 59
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by Darryle
Originally Posted by kingston
Would a class action suit against the hosting company be viable?

Go Daddy has deep pockets and have already said they were not responsible for how a website was used. So, unless we had deep pockets, it's not going to be worth trying.

What might be worth trying is a local "on your side" news team that could bring local, regional and possibly national attention to the problem. It's just a matter of finding the right news team.

Godaddy is protected under 47 U.S. Code § 230. Therefore they have zero liability in this matter.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

GB1

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Terms and Conditions Agreement Amended
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...-and-ammo-lcc-in-houston-tx#Post15517400

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...-and-ammo-lcc-in-houston-tx#Post15527323

In the above two postings concerning T&C amended, when a contract is entered into on a "fraudulent basis" from "the start", the contract is NULL & VOID on its face as though it never existed to begin with, and has zero legal footing to stand on in any regards, giving the seller (Optics and Ammo) zero legal recourse in anyway whatsoever or protection.

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Homestead Angle
4-29-21
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...-and-ammo-lcc-in-houston-tx#Post16040261
5-3-21
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...-and-ammo-lcc-in-houston-tx#Post16051042
11-17-21
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...-and-ammo-lcc-in-houston-tx#Post16629518

In the above postings concerning liening the home. It presently has a Homestead Exemption protecting it from being taken, "but" that does not mean you can not file suit against the father with the evidence he is an accessory as stated in this thread, and have your winning judgement levied against the home. That will stop it from being sold with the title flaw (Judgement). No sane person would touch it. If you do go this route, you'd need to research if there are any other judgements against the owners of the property (Civil court records under owners names or pay for a title search or go down to county property records and search the files). You would want to have first position if you waste your time to lien it.

This also means, when the house is passed through a probate court, the heir could not receive a clean title. It also means the second either of the owners die, the home immediately goes to the heir in the Will, but the Homestead Exemption vanishes, and gives you the right to take it to satisfy the judgement. They would have to reapply for Homestead Exemption, but that lull period of no HE gives you the open gate to enter I'm pretty sure. The property tax amount being paid shows the owners are over 65 years old, and it doesn't look like there is any type of loan against the property, being there are no notes noting a mortgage company is requesting records on the taxing authoritie's website.

All of you in Texas could get together, and file in JP court ($20,000 max suit level) as Plaintiffs (List the Plaintiffs separately in the petition/suit) on one filing to save the cost of filing separate petitions. If it goes over $20,000, just split your group up into two separate filings. Those outside Texas would obviously follow the laws in each of your individual states. With the evidence you have it would be a slam dunk.

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Second Homestead Angle reply.

The current valuation on the home is $685,000. Under the evidence of this being outright fraud, you have treble damages and “Unlimited Punitive” damages you could go after here. Not knowing what other financial assets they have or physical holdings, it might be worth running this case by an attorney, and as a group paying to take this into District Civil court to achieve maximum payment. Again, with the evidence, it is a slam dunk win for the Plaintiffs in this case.

Punitive Damages in Tort Law
In the case of tort liability, courts may choose to apply punitive damages. However, they will typically only do so if the plaintiff can prove that the defendant engaged in an intentional tort and/or engaged in wanton and willful misconduct.
https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/punitive_damages

Hint, why do you think the Dad is busting his azz to make things right? Think maybe a lawyer hasn’t told him what I’m telling you here?

His azz, and the wife’s, is on the line for the taking as I just described above. Someone said the mother worked for Exxon. Think maybe she has a nice stock portfolio? What about the dad? They are both retired most likely, and possibly have nice accounts there for the taking.

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
You are about as big a dumbass as Eustice is. Why don't you stick to the Campfire forum where your dumbassery is on display daily, and leave the grownups the forums below to carry on intelligent conversations without juvenile interruptions?

You cyberstalked me in this thread with your "Elksucker" name you use for me while accusing me of being another username (BobBrown) on 10-14-2020, 1.5 years ago, and I hadn’t even posted in this thread yet, but was following it, yet you masquerade as wanting to be an intelligent one who doesn't make juvenile posts in this thread. You're a psychopathic hypocrite.

OCTOBER 14, 2020
Originally Posted by BobBrown
GAG,
You get the mail I sent?

#AllHatNoCattle

LOL.
Elksucker is back, I see
. grin
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...-and-ammo-lcc-in-houston-tx#Post15312241

You don't have a clue of what you talk about, only "small talk" to feed your narcissism. I just proved I'm intelligent with my four very informative postings above. You had the chance to strut your intelligence[cough], but FAILED. Where were you mr. narcissism?

Go get bent you mentally deranged Satanic cyberstalking psychopath.

Attached Images
DH PIC.jpg (46.81 KB, 915 downloads)

"He is far from Stupid"

IC B2

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
That poor guy is misunderstood, he didn’t mean to rip people off.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Dude.

Seriously quit pulling your psychotic chit in here. Really.

This is a thread where members who have been scammed by another psycho stay informed.

Please quit. Leave now.

If you want to turn this thread into another one of your train wrecks, it'll be all on you. I refuse to play your games.

There's some threads you just don't fugg with. Go play your games in the Campfire.

To those who follow this thread: My apologies that this idiot follows me around.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Seriously quit pulling your psychotic chit in here. Really.

This is a thread where members who have been scammed by another psycho stay informed.

Please quit. Leave now.

If you want to turn this thread into another one of your train wrecks, it'll be all on you. I refuse to play your games.

There's some threads you just don't fugg with. Go play your games in the Campfire.

To those who follow this thread: My apologies that this idiot follows me around.

The irrefutable evidence below proves, Beyond a Shadow of a Doubt, you are the psychopath here, not me, and you are this idiot following me around to create train wrecks, so you can blame them on me. You just created a strawman argument in your post above, with multiple pathological lies, to gaslight me is exactly what you just did. That is the number one tactic commies use in their tool kit.

rockinbbar is a mentally deranged psychopathic cyberstalking PATHOLOGICAL LIAR, and I will prove it once again, as I already have with his own postings in this thread where I proved he cyberstalked me.

rockinbbar accuses me of following him on this site, but the below quote and link proves rockinbbar is a pathological liar where he went into the Elk Hunting Forum(Where he never posts. Search shows that is the only post he’s ever made in that forum) and cyberstalked me in “my” thread, just recently on 2-4-2022, to attack me, without discussing the topic:

Guess the OP wasn't really interested now that several guys who hunt evaluated the pic... laugh
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt.../16922663/re-score-this-elk#Post16922663

rockinbbar has been cyberstalking me on this site for three years now, since 4-8-2019, from when he outright lied by accusing me of being a member of a terrorist organization he fabricated up. I was having a good discussion with a couple of other members here, rockinbbar was not involved, when rockinbbar jumped in and started his pathological lying. The next four pages I proved how mentally deranged he is while defending myself with facts, and handed his azz to him while I humiliated him. He has never recovered from that humiliation, and has been cyberstalking me ever since.

The link below is where rockinbbar started cyberstalking me with his first attack against me with his lies accusing me of being a member of a terrorist organization. That exchange is proof he is a psycho and just as crazy as this Eustice character, and just as big of a pathological liar. Start at the link, and read the next four pages, and any sane person will see I’m telling the truth. It is also where he started calling me elksucker.
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...out-on-constitutional-carry#Post13723064

He has also threatened to have me swatted by law enforcement on this website before, putting people's lives in danger.

For further proof rockinbbar cyberstalks me, go to the search function on this site and enter the following:

Keyword Search Terms:
elksucker

* Search Body Only

By Display Name:
rockinbbar

Date Range
Newer than : 1 Year(s)

Click search.

Then, zero out the above date range, and change the date range to:

Older than: 1 year(s)

Click search

Read all of his mentally deranged pathological lying cyberstalking postings towards me, and his recent schtick to now label me as a socket puppet of some other banned user on this site, Maser, with absolutely zero evidence. He posts pictures of a young boy in diapers, and claims it is me. Yes, he is that mentally deranged.

And those are only his posting that the search word “elksucker” brings up. There are hundreds of his postings of him cyberstalking me on this site for 3 years now with his pathological lying from this mentally deranged psychopath. And remember, this guy was a deputy sheriff for 9 years.

Eustice isn’t scheduled to appear until July, so I’m not interfering with evidence being acquired for his case in this thread, and I have the right to defend myself with factual evidence against a mentally deranged psychopathic pathological lying cyberstalker, rockinbbar, in a thread I have participated in, and not just recently either.

Lastly, after rockinbbar posted the pathological lie above accusing me of following him around, he, being the proven cyberstalker here, started a new thread on the very same day, with his lies, in the general Hunter Campfire forum in the hope everyone would make another 50+ page thread to continue the “group” cyberstalking they do after they get their azzes handed to them, by me with facts. They continued their attempt to brand “me” as a narcissist, but the overwhelming evidence proves they are the narcissists.
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...bar/Search/true/elksucker91#Post17100422

You’ll also note in the link right above rockinbbar made a posting of a picture of my account showing when I was last signed in, further proving his pathological lying, being that evidence proves “HE” follows “me” around.
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/17102244/re-elksucker91#Post17102244

P.S. Go read this posting in this very thread where GreenArmyGuy posted about “Malignant Narcissists” to describe Eustice. The facts in that posting also align with rockinbbar’s actions towards me for 3 years now on this site from his Diabolical Cyberstalking of me.
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...-and-ammo-lcc-in-houston-tx#Post16897710

Is not the power of the pen absolutely fantastic when you have irrefutable evidence to prove your case?

No yellow journalism here. Just reporting the facts.

ElkSlayer91 International Broadcasting (EIB)™

Copyright © 2022 ElkSlayer91 All Rights Reserved.

They drew First Blood, not me……They drew First Blood.

"He is far from Stupid"

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Oh boy.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Unreal.

Jim

IC B3

O
O
This thread and factual updates on this situation is the only reason I come to this site. I know that may not mean much to a few of you, but I would be thankful for anyone’s help willing to keep it focused on the matter at hand.

D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D
Originally Posted by OrgEffectiveness
This thread and factual updates on this situation is the only reason I come to this site. I know that may not mean much to a few of you, but I would be thankful for anyone’s help willing to keep it focused on the matter at hand.

I completely agree with you on this.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by dustbin

I completely agree with you on this.

Yes, agreed.

But ya gotta admit, an Elky post reads just like a Eustice lawsuit.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Holy cow. Its time to "unwatch" this thread.

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
I’d hate to be that MFer, but he brought it on himself.

M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by shinbone
Holy cow. Its time to "unwatch" this thread.

If you use your ignore button, as I do, it's not so bad. In fact I don't even know what you guys are talking about.

O
O
Thanks

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G

Trump Won!
O
O
Anyone else not seeing his three active cases on the Clerk’s website? I just see the ones that were dismissed. It’s like the other three active cases went poof.

H
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
H
Anyone else not seeing his three active cases on the Clerk’s website? I just see the ones that were dismissed. It’s like the other three active cases went poof.

D.A site now shows one of the charges as "dismissed"

As I've said all along he will get "time served" as his penalty

Page 46 of 59 1 2 44 45 46 47 48 58 59

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

628 members (007FJ, 160user, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 66 invisible), 2,620 guests, and 1,375 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,213
Posts18,485,446
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.