Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 23 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 22 23
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Rooster7
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
You can bet Mr Sailboat/Pit Bull guy is all lawyered up already.

Probably but even his lawyer(s) have to be thinking about how to minimize the payout because the dog owner will be paying something, for sure.
He owns property (probably mortgaged) so he probably has personal liability coverage. The restaurant surely has coverage. They will pay. Here's hoping the victims attorney is not quick to settle. What happened is not defensible and when I was investigating accidents and wrongful deaths I always thought it a good thing when the guilty party "lawyered up". A good lawyer will tell you that you don't have a leg to stand on and we better get ready to pay.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
GB1

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Where did this take place, Jeff?

JeffA Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Central Florida Gulf Coast

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Rangersedge
I certainly don't like nor trust pitbulls. I'd be fine if they went extinct. I think they're dangerous and serve no useful purpose. But...some people feel the same way about guns.

I find pit bulls far less of an overall danger than the idiots that vote for Biden and still support him. Pit bulls do server a useful purpose but keep on with your fear and ignorance, It becomes you.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by johnn
I like dogs, but never understood the fixation people have with owning aggressive dogs. And they all claim they are wonderful.

Always wanted to go shoot hyenas, maybe exporting pit bulls to Africa and see how they fare against hyenas would be interesting.

So you like the fluffy little worthless dogs, interesting says a lot about you. Still liking your vote for Biden?

Dog I rescued in January

IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Hypocrite
Originally Posted by rost495
Originally Posted by Sakoluvr
I hope the dog is at the pound on death row. And so it goes, another pit bull story.
it should be. but its owners fault not dogs. Thats the shame of it all. owners almost all the time are the issue and the dog has to pay the price. Owner should be put down so to speak

Yeah a dog coming out of no where from under a table and trying to kill someone isn’t on the dog at all perfectly normal dog behavior

So is bringing a dog into a large group of people, food everywhere, noises of strangers talking might not have scared the dog to the point of attacking. Was the dog hiding under the table because he was scared? Why wasn't the dog on a lead? I feel it would be legitimate to train big mean dogs to sniff out leftist scum for use in the coming purge. Remember when it comes, chaos caused by your hero Biden, there will be no one to protect you. No one.

Last edited by rickt300; 06/13/23.

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rickt300
[quote=johnn]
So you like the fluffy little worthless dogs, interesting says a lot about you. Still liking your vote for Biden?
I like good hunting dogs. Have owned several. Did not vote for Biden, H. Clinton, Obama, Kerry, Gore, B. Clinton, Dukakis, Mondale, Carter, McGovern, but I've shot more pit bulls than I can keep count of. Rural ghetto dogs. Also Chow dogs, Huskies, anything that chases cattle.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Hastings
[quote=johnn]
I like good hunting dogs. Have owned several. Did not vote for Biden, H. Clinton, Obama, Kerry, Gore, B. Clinton, Dukakis, Mondale, Carter, McGovern, but I've shot more pit bulls than I can keep count of. Rural ghetto dogs. Also Chow dogs, Huskies, anything that chases cattle.

That post was not meant for you Hastings. I have shot more than my share of Pit bulls. As for dogs that chase cattle my latest Catahoula actually was very useful in getting some cows in a trailer last time I had to catch some that got out and she definitely was chasing them. Tired them out and kept them in place for me. Thank God! Muddy hell it was.

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Rangersedge
I certainly don't like nor trust pitbulls. I'd be fine if they went extinct. I think they're dangerous and serve no useful purpose. But...some people feel the same way about guns.

I find pit bulls far less of an overall danger than the idiots that vote for Biden and still support him. Pit bulls do server a useful purpose but keep on with your fear and ignorance, It becomes you.

Perhaps you could enlighten us on the useful purpose of Pitbull dogs.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Switch
Everyone is sue happy, real winners are the [bleep] lawyers. Watching TV last night and there about 10 ads for ambulance chasers and one for a hot tub sale. I carry a 3 million personal liability umbrella policy and am scared to leave the house for fear of being sued to the poor house by some slick dick attorney. Troubling times!

STFU.... If you caused someone pain then they deserve to sue you. Get a fugking life

IC B3

JeffA Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Ringman
Perhaps you could enlighten us on the useful purpose of Pitbull dogs.

Hell, I can help get the list started.

#1. They are great for instigating Pain and Suffering lawsuits .

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Pit bulls make great catch dogs for hogs and cattle. But you have to be willing to weed through (kill) the one's with a bad attitude. My wife is a animal lover and has been bit 3 times by dogs that required a hospital visit. A cocker spaniel damn near put her eye out, a Doberman Pinscher bit her beautiful titties and a catahoula leopard hound chewed the shirt out of her. Our old pit bull pretty much saved her life when it jumped on him and she could finally get to her shotgun. Dogs aren't kids but you sure can get attached to them.

Life is good live it while you can.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by 3584ELK
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Dog people are cócksuckers.

GFY

Opinions are like a$$holes, everyone has one and most stink.

Signed,

Dog Lover

Like Jim said earlier in this thread. There is a big difference between dog owners and dog people.

"Dog people" are the stupid fugcks that bring their mutt's into businesses and apparently high end restaurants and the dorks that carry the little musky bait yappers around in their purse.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
BTW you are a dumb son of a bitch!

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Tinman48, you look like a fahg

JeffA Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Up Date...The good, the bad and the ugly..

The Good
I got him home.
He's walking and feeling little pain.
But he's doped up on pain pills.
The restaurant has video and I should be getting a copy.

The Bad
All the wounds look alot the same, the upper and lower K9s sunk in deep enough that all the front teeth between them also penetrated his skin. The 4 bites on his upper inside thighs and one high on the outside, all show about a half inch or so of tearing.

The tearing may have been due to him beating the dog in the head as it was attacking.
There is one bite on the back of his left calf that's just a good, deep solid bite with no tearing.

Dark bruising is developing around the bites.

I have pics but due to the possibility of litigation I'm not going to post them, I took down the related pics I posted earlier too.

This went down close to my office, the place I keep my pins, I've posted about it here before.

I just learned a guy I know bought half interest in this restaurant last year.
I've had business dealings with him before, he's a investor, real estate and such.

He's the biggest shyster you'd ever meet in your life.
Screws everybody he can whenever possible.
He's the type that gets broke, defaults on real estate deals then sues the bank for loaning him the money.
When you pull him up on the counties clerk of courts site his legal records are pages long.

His frivolous law suits go on and on.

I swear what I'm about to say is true, it's all online, I'd post links but being this could go into litigation I don’t dare. If I even mentioned the guys name or place of business, he'd file a law suit, beyond any doubt.

Two years ago he approached a dog that was tied to a post in front of a grocery store.

He tried to pet it and bit him.

He sued the schit out of the grocery store and the dogs owner.

How ironic can it get?

I could go on, his list of law suits on the county site are all but endless.

The guys a total POS.

The Ugly
My friend has had other medical expenses recently.
His deductibles are all paid up for the year.
He just wants this behind him.
He doesn't want to pursue reimbursement for anything.
Doesn't want the hassles involved with collection.
Just wants to drop it.

J
Campfire Regular
Online Shocked
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by johnn
I like dogs, but never understood the fixation people have with owning aggressive dogs. And they all claim they are wonderful.

Always wanted to go shoot hyenas, maybe exporting pit bulls to Africa and see how they fare against hyenas would be interesting.

How long you been retarded? Stoopid fooking troll.
You have pit bulls? You need to be put down like the piece of schit that you are. And yer worthless fooking dawgs need to be drug behind a ATV.

And you are the Biden cheerleader, not I. Dumbfuk

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Good he's OK, he should at least get something for the BS he's had to go through.

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Casting a rather wide net there, Jim....

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Redneck
Casting a rather wide net there, Jim....

No.

He isn't.

The world needs a collective reset on the view of family pets.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 8 of 23 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 22 23

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

586 members (1beaver_shooter, 160user, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 1OntarioJim, 204guy, 67 invisible), 2,620 guests, and 1,159 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,812
Posts18,477,605
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.