Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 44 of 49 1 2 42 43 44 45 46 48 49
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Eight quotes of two line pissing match lines,....a sure sign that the thread is petering out.

Flave read Beaver’s last post, and went outside and kicked another family pet to death.

Then his wife took away his iPhone. 😜

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Eight quotes of two line pissing match lines,....a sure sign that the thread is petering out.

Flave read Beaver’s last post, and went outside and kicked another family pet to death.

More like he went straight to the booze as he’s known to do when seeking solace and respite from the truth.

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Deflave hasn't posted for 4 hours and you gals are still discussing him.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by dassa

And a ball licker like you knows exactly how long it’s been since he’s posted

Stupid mutherfuqker

The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by rcamuglia

Stupid mutherfuqker

What clever quip do you have for a member reaching back 11 years before he joined to find posts to support the statements he’s making now 16 years later?

Lol

Some things that defy description define our society sadly

MAGA
IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Houston_2

More like he went straight to the booze as he’s known to do when seeking solace and respite from the truth.

When toot’s sock is quoting you and agreeing with you that might be a gut check moment.

MAGA
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by 79S
Post up those meltdowns you say you’ve caused me.

Me making you eat your words is more like it. Because it’s always been fun for me…and still is.

4000 strong.

Lol

🦫

Even if what you're saying about Deflave and his job has a grain of truth, why would you expose a federal agent on the worldwide internet, using his first name and potentially causing harm to his family? Acting on emotions isn't typical for a man. It seems you let your emotions run wild, and now, here you are. All you've achieved is broadcasting to everyone here not to trust you with sensitive information. While you attempt to justify your actions as righteous, in the end, what you're trying to justify is fundamentally wrong.

While I agree 200% with the spirit of your post.

You first need look at the many, many, posts that Capt. Full of Shìt, has personally made on the Fire where he has said where he works and what his job is. It’s not the secret you’re now hoping to make it into for his benefit.

About his real name? Get real. Lol… It’s been on blast for eons around here.

But you, already know all of this.

Here is where you can start lifting yourself off of Travis. Poor guy is having a hard enough time breathing after getting his Covid shots.

Lol

🦫

Should be easy enough to prove what I highlighted in red.

Post em up.

Or I name you a liar.

Gruff,

Here’s Flave’s very first thread here where Mod70 says something to Flave about the Border Patrol and Flave confirms and adds information.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...1613111/just-got-my-first-99#Post1613111

There was another one I remember reading where Trav was hoping to catch a transfer from Texas to Montana as a Border Patrol Agent.

I’ve read a handful of posts over the years where Flave is speaking in a some capacity about his job @ BP. The most recent that comes to mind is a few years back when Flave was giving us the day to day playback on what was going on in Donna, Tx and the illegal alien holding cells.

If it’s that simple to go through 115k posts of Flave’s. Then feel free to search and prove me a liar.

🦫

Proof is on you and you haven’t produced it.

Own it, you got emotional and sucked into it and took Ballz posts as gospel.

I gave you the opportunity to produce the goods or admit being taken.

Lol

Stay away from the NyQuil I guess.

MAGA
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rcamuglia

Stupid mutherfuqker

What clever quip do you have for a member reaching back 11 years before he joined to find posts to support the statements he’s making now 16 years later?

Lol

Some things that defy description define our society sadly

You stupid, drunk SOB

😂😂👍🏼

The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S
Post up those meltdowns you say you’ve caused me.

Me making you eat your words is more like it. Because it’s always been fun for me…and still is.

4000 strong.

Lol

🦫

Even if what you're saying about Deflave and his job has a grain of truth, why would you expose a federal agent on the worldwide internet, using his first name and potentially causing harm to his family? Acting on emotions isn't typical for a man. It seems you let your emotions run wild, and now, here you are. All you've achieved is broadcasting to everyone here not to trust you with sensitive information. While you attempt to justify your actions as righteous, in the end, what you're trying to justify is fundamentally wrong.

While I agree 200% with the spirit of your post.

You first need look at the many, many, posts that Capt. Full of Shìt, has personally made on the Fire where he has said where he works and what his job is. It’s not the secret you’re now hoping to make it into for his benefit.

About his real name? Get real. Lol… It’s been on blast for eons around here.

But you, already know all of this.

Here is where you can start lifting yourself off of Travis. Poor guy is having a hard enough time breathing after getting his Covid shots.

Lol

🦫

Should be easy enough to prove what I highlighted in red.

Post em up.

Or I name you a liar.

Gruff,

Here’s Flave’s very first thread here where Mod70 says something to Flave about the Border Patrol and Flave confirms and adds information.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...1613111/just-got-my-first-99#Post1613111

There was another one I remember reading where Trav was hoping to catch a transfer from Texas to Montana as a Border Patrol Agent.

I’ve read a handful of posts over the years where Flave is speaking in a some capacity about his job @ BP. The most recent that comes to mind is a few years back when Flave was giving us the day to day playback on what was going on in Donna, Tx and the illegal alien holding cells.

If it’s that simple to go through 115k posts of Flave’s. Then feel free to search and prove me a liar.

🦫

Proof is on you and you haven’t produced it.

Own it, you got emotional and sucked into it and took Ballz posts as gospel.

I gave you the opportunity to produce the goods or admit being taken.

Lol

Stay away from the NyQuil I guess.

Feel free to park that morality card of yours. The information is well known around here and has been for many, many, years. And it started from Flave’s own words.

Being desperate to flip the script at this hour in the game is lame, especially for you.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by 79S
This is the point where you attempt to rationalize your actions. What you're engaged in is known as "rationalization," a psychological defense mechanism. In this process, individuals offer logical or reasonable explanations for their actions, which are, in reality, driven by other motivations like guilt, fear, or self-interest. It entails distorting facts and interpreting events in a manner that makes one's behavior seem more acceptable or justifiable.

She did the same thing when she made fun of Cashishking's dead son over and over.

Just a fat piece of schit.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Feel free to park that morality card of yours. The information is well known around here and has been for many, many, years. And it started from Flave’s own words.

Being desperate to flip the script at this hour in the game is lame, especially for you.

🦫

How many months of unemployment you claim this year?

I know I know. "I'm gonna kick hith ath if I ever thee him."

LOL

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Do you actually have some fugking point you're trying to make here, dude?

Really.

They want everyone to know how important I am.

To them.

LOL

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by 79S
What seemingly triggered all of this was Deflave calling people from Oregon "retards"? It appears that Beaver decided once and for all that he was going to put Deflave in his place for all to see. He rationalized that enough people on here dislike Deflave, so he would be viewed as some type of savior. However, Beaver, for all intents and purposes, lacks creativity and relies on emotional writing. The downfall of emotional writing leads to several issues, such as a lack of clarity, an overly dramatic tone, inconsistency, subjectivity, and clichés.
Beaver's decision to publicly expose someone, combined with emotional writing and a potential reliance on external validation, could indicate underlying emotional struggles, impulsivity, or a need for affirmation.

She was triggered a few months back.

I wouldn't open her PM.

She even posted about it. All in a huff.

LOL

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by 79S
This is the point where you attempt to rationalize your actions. What you're engaged in is known as "rationalization," a psychological defense mechanism. In this process, individuals offer logical or reasonable explanations for their actions, which are, in reality, driven by other motivations like guilt, fear, or self-interest. It entails distorting facts and interpreting events in a manner that makes one's behavior seem more acceptable or justifiable.

She did the same thing when she made fun of Cashishking's dead son over and over.

Just a fat piece of schit.

🦫

How many months of unemployment you claim this year?

I know I know. "I'm gonna kick hith ath if I ever thee him."

LOL
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Do you actually have some fugking point you're trying to make here, dude?

Really.

They want everyone to know how important I am.

To them.

LOL
Originally Posted by 79S
What seemingly triggered all of this was Deflave calling people from Oregon "retards"? It appears that Beaver decided once and for all that he was going to put Deflave in his place for all to see. He rationalized that enough people on here dislike Deflave, so he would be viewed as some type of savior. However, Beaver, for all intents and purposes, lacks creativity and relies on emotional writing. The downfall of emotional writing leads to several issues, such as a lack of clarity, an overly dramatic tone, inconsistency, subjectivity, and clichés.
Beaver's decision to publicly expose someone, combined with emotional writing and a potential reliance on external validation, could indicate underlying emotional struggles, impulsivity, or a need for affirmation.

She was triggered a few months back.

I wouldn't open her PM.

She even posted about it. All in a huff.

LOL

You poor, insecure thing - Me making you flinch in front of your friends.

How terrible of me.

It was fun and easy.

LOL

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Someone actually did that?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by smokepole

Yes.

MAGA
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

Yes.
Fireballz?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Houston_2

When toot’s sock is quoting you and agreeing with you that might be a gut check moment.

Flave ball washers unite!!

Must have hit dead center on ya, gruffie.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

Yes.

bgg......do you know how I can pull that up?.....would like to read that for myself....bob

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bob_mt

Yes.

bgg......do you know how I can pull that up?.....would like to read that for myself....bob
Why would we want to drag that up, only to insult the same grieving member ?

Page 44 of 49 1 2 42 43 44 45 46 48 49

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

546 members (222Sako, 1_deuce, 2500HD, 257 mag, 1minute, 007FJ, 60 invisible), 2,562 guests, and 1,306 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,561
Posts18,473,147
Members73,940
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.