Page 10 of 24 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 23 24
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
The conditions were awful, with dead victims of typhus piled high, and many of the survivors suffering from it, requiring treatment. This scored tremendous propaganda points in favor of what they had intended to do to Germany after the war, so they played it up, instead of categorizing it for what it was, i.e., one in a long string of tragedies associated with the war.
You were anticipated. And it’s taken less than a century.
Yes, those shrunken heads, human skin lampshades, and human fat bars of soap, that Eisenhower forced everyone to peruse, were just awful, or would have been had they not been fabricated for the purpose of anti-German propaganda, which fact literally no one with any legitimate history credentials any longer denies.
And you claim there were no gas chambers or ovens. Zyklon B was just a delousing agent......right?

The sad thing is, you believe this schitt. The sadder thing is that more believe it every generation.

History has a strong tendency to repeat itself. I wonder who will be herded into the gas chambers next time?

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So, what about those bombers???

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jimone
Perhaps a little Common Sense?

The cause of America is, in a great measure, the cause of all mankind. Many circumstances have, and will arise, which are not local, but universal, and through which the principles of all lovers of mankind are affected, and in the event of which, their affections are interested. The laying a country desolate with fire and sword, declaring war against the natural rights of all mankind, and extirpating the defenders thereof from the face of the earth, is the concern of every man to whom nature hath given the power of feeling; of which class, regardless of party censure is."

Nice.

You have a way with words and would have made a fine founding father with your "Common Sense".

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by dassa
I have no desire to get over run. But that could be accomplished with a strong military, that stayed at home and protected opine own borders, rather than being deployed around the world and often being used to cause more problems than it solved.

As to your sarcastic comment concerning world peace before the US, I couldn't care less if every other country fought itself to death. The US was at peace until we adopted the role of world police.

As far as being over run like a pu$sy a$s country, have you seen the recent news from Texas?
Spot on. Why theee clowns cant see this is beyond me

Can't see it because Texas National Guard wasn't serving ice cream at the border.
Lol!

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
I hope Russia pounds the schitt out of Ukraine. That failed nation-state has been the source of uncountable crimes by the Deep State and Democrats getting kick-backs from laundered US dollars, as well as the secret bioweapon labs.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

The problem with this is its the average ukraining citizen and Russian trooper who will suffer while all the dirt bags who created this mess are out yachting on their private ship thousands of miles away. That's the problem when citizens fail to rise up against their own dirt bag leaders. It always comes back on the average guy.

Makes me wondering what's in store for us for allowing Biden to steal the office and do all these corrupt deals. You know we'll pay a heavy price for his open borders alone. Makes a guy think if we don't take a little gross cough medicine now it'll be chemo for everyone soon.

Bb

Bb, you are right on. We have not yet begun to see the hell we have yet to pay for the open border policy that lying swine squatter traitor in the White House created.

A President of the United States selling his country out to china. Who would have ever thought?

Last edited by local_dirt; 03/24/24.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B2

DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by NVhntr
No Chit. WTF

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DMc
Originally Posted by NVhntr
No Chit. WTF

Threw some missiles at population centers in Ukraine.

Most were intercepted.

Just another day in the Orc invasion.

Last edited by JohnBurns; 03/24/24.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

The cause of America is, in a great measure, the cause of all mankind. Many circumstances have, and will arise, which are not local, but universal, and through which the principles of all lovers of mankind are affected, and in the event of which, their affections are interested. The laying a country desolate with fire and sword, declaring war against the natural rights of all mankind, and extirpating the defenders thereof from the face of the earth, is the concern of every man to whom nature hath given the power of feeling; of which class, regardless of party censure is."

Nice.

You have a way with words and would have made a fine founding father with your "Common Sense".

That is the preamble to the pamplet by Thomas Paine of that title. Sorry I don't manage italics on my phone to denote a title.

There is no retreat but in submission and slavery!
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
And you claim there were no gas chambers or ovens. Zyklon B was just a delousing agent......right?

The sad thing is, you believe this schitt. The sadder thing is that more believe it every generation.

History has a strong tendency to repeat itself. I wonder who will be herded into the gas chambers next time?
Originally, after the war, it was claimed that all the camps featured homicidal gas chambers. Very quickly, however, they were forced by reports from inspectors to drop the claims with regard to every single camp that wasn't at that time located in Soviet territory (What a coincidence, right?).

The camps in Soviet territory were not accessible to investigation by Western inspectors, so Soviet anti-German propaganda about them was permitted to persist unchallenged throughout the Cold War period, resulting in said claims eventually being incorporated into the official history of WWII.

As for Zyclon B, it isn't possible to reasonably deny that it was a pesticide for delousing clothing. That was its purpose for manufacture. It's not a fact that's denied by anyone who has so much as scratched the surface in investigating it. Was it seriously your belief that it was manufactured for gas chambers?? laugh

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

Nice.

That is the preamble to the pamplet by Thomas Paine of that title. Sorry I don't manage italics on my phone to denote a title.

That's why I put quotes on "Common Sense" in my reply. wink

As you saw a few here were going on about the founding fathers and how they would have just minded their own buisness in the face of evil. Your posting of that from Paines "Common Sense" points out, starkly, how wrong their unnderstanding of what the Founding Fathers believed.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Johnny NyQuil and I love Joe Biden. Yeehaw.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
It's not a fact that's denied by anyone who has so much as scratched the surface in investigating it. Was it seriously your belief that it was manufactured for gas chambers?? laugh

You’re right. Never in the history of mankind has something been manufactured, and then used for a purpose other than that for which it was originally intended.

Good point, Hawkeye.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I just went outside and checked. There are no TU-95s in the airspace inside the Greater Browningsville Metroplex. I went back and calculated. If they'd been wanting to hit Falmouth or Brooksville, they should have been overhead about 6 hours ago.

Guys, I'm calling this a big non-issue.

I really wish some of y'all would find a doctor that would get you on a good mood-lightener.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

Originally, after the war, it was claimed that all the camps featured homicidal gas chambers. Very quickly, however, they were forced by reports from inspectors to drop the claims with regard to every single camp that wasn't at that time located in Soviet territory (What a coincidence, right?).

The camps in Soviet territory were not accessible to investigation by Western inspectors, so Soviet anti-German propaganda about them was permitted to persist unchallenged throughout the Cold War period, resulting in said claims eventually being incorporated into the official history of WWII.

As for Zyclon B, it isn't possible to reasonably deny that it was a pesticide for delousing clothing. That was its purpose for manufacture. It's not a fact that's denied by anyone who has so much as scratched the surface in investigating it. Was it seriously your belief that it was manufactured for gas chambers?? laugh
It is a shame the SS and NAzis did not allow the queers, Gypsies, Jews, Slavs, retards, and other undesirables to remove their clothing before delousing. :GRIN:

Just Kidding! It is a commonly known fact that the victims entered the showers naked.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Good job, dudes. Think and react.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
I hope Russia pounds the schitt out of Ukraine. That failed nation-state has been the source of uncountable crimes by the Deep State and Democrats getting kick-backs from laundered US dollars, as well as the secret bioweapon labs.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

The problem with this is its the average ukraining citizen and Russian trooper who will suffer while all the dirt bags who created this mess are out yachting on their private ship thousands of miles away. That's the problem when citizens fail to rise up against their own dirt bag leaders. It always comes back on the average guy.

Makes me wondering what's in store for us for allowing Biden to steal the office and do all these corrupt deals. You know we'll pay a heavy price for his open borders alone. Makes a guy think if we don't take a little gross cough medicine now it'll be chemo for everyone soon.

Bb
Right here on page 3. The big money people and the swamp dwellers don't care as long as the dollars or shekels or rubles continue to poor in. Why is it the common citizen has to pay the ultimate price for the powerful's poor decisions ? Joe Biden and the swamp sold us and the boys and the citizens of Ukraine out years ago for their 13 pieces of silver.

kwg

Last edited by kwg020; 03/24/24.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
It's not a fact that's denied by anyone who has so much as scratched the surface in investigating it. Was it seriously your belief that it was manufactured for gas chambers?? laugh

You’re right. Never in the history of mankind has something been manufactured, and then used for a purpose other than that for which it was originally intended.

Good point, Hawkeye.
That wasn't the point. He claimed that it was not a pesticide for delousing clothing. The non-existence of Nazi homicidal gas chambers doesn't depend on the purpose for which Zyklon B was manufactured.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
I heard a turkey gobble a bit ago and med flight flew ovr about 30 mins after quiet here

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Zyklon B is still used as a pesticide today.

Amazingly, it's marketed under a different name.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Russia should nuke Ukraine, its not NATO

Page 10 of 24 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

661 members (10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 10ring1, 12344mag, 007FJ, 1234, 66 invisible), 3,289 guests, and 1,336 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,751
Posts18,476,196
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.