Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Ask and ye shall receive.
Laura...

[Linked Image]

Our God reigns.
Harrumph!!!
I often use quick reply. My posts are not directed toward any specific person unless I mention them by name.
GB1

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
I like that picture. Don't know/care what's better caliber but I do know I'd score more with an open sighted 30-30 than bigstick could with his arsenal of guns/knives/fellow ballsuckers. Fact. laugh

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
She wants me. I can tell by the look on her face.

Our God reigns.
Harrumph!!!
I often use quick reply. My posts are not directed toward any specific person unless I mention them by name.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Big Redhead
Good picture. I am beginning to feel un-angsted already.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Good, good. Now take two shots of Laura and call me in the morning...

Our God reigns.
Harrumph!!!
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Good lord another American Sniper Rifle thread in the making. And already a lady has been posted. Well in a nut shell you would have to shoot a lot of game over a very long time say 50 years or so and in the end you would not be able to tell the difference. And you could throw in the 260 or 6.5 x 55 or 7 x 57 the last two are ones I shoot and hunt with a lot. It all boils down to nothing. But this is August and there is nothing much to do, its hot so the trout fishing is slow, and the water is thin. In a few more weeks unless you are up in Alaska, hunting seasons will start. And we will all have something to look forward to do. In about 6 weeks I will be able to go shoot geese. And all I care about right now is having enough shotgun shells on hand.

"Any idiot can face a crisis,it's the day-to-day living that wears you out."

Anton Chekhov

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
An impressive amount of whining for sure and an even more impressive display of sheer cluelessness,to frost that cake. But alas...the two go hand in hand and they're the only moves dolts can make.

The Supersoaker Crowd certainly is entertaining!..............

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
I am joining in kind of late, but isn't this one of those 6 is better than a half dozen kind of arguments?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Nope, Momma said tha 308 is better laugh

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Greenhorn
I like that picture. Don't know/care what's better caliber but I do know I'd score more with an open sighted 30-30 than bigstick could with his arsenal of guns/knives/fellow ballsuckers. Fact. laugh

Fuggin' rollin laugh laugh laugh

I'm still waiting to hear how many critters Larry has actually made die with a rifle.... I heard a lot of insults, but no "facts"

[bleep], speaking of bows, I've punched at least 20 tags with a recurve. It doesn't even have sights, let alone fuggin' turrets... But I apparently would know more about how to whack [bleep] if I owned a 7-08 [WTF?]

I'm Irish...

Of course I know how to patch drywall
IC B3

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Douche,

Your vivid imagination is something to behold,though surprisingly it don't enhance your "results". THAT is comedy!

As per always,very good call to refrain anything regarding boolits and terminal affects...as it always gets ugly for you,even in passing.

Gotta admit,your 162 "knowledge" is PRICELESS!...............

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[quote=DanAdair
I'm still waiting to hear how many critters Larry has actually made die with a rifle.... I heard a lot of insults, but no "facts"

[/quote]

Still waiting bitch....

Go teabag your groupies on assrag and let the grown-ups talk about rifles and hunting.

I know that its hard, with an ego your size, to admit that there are guys on this site that have killed more game than you.

And no, I didn't take a picutre everytime I whacked a doe.

I'm Irish...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hang a pic of you in that boonie hat again.....

It always reminds me of...
[Linked Image]

I'm Irish...

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Douche,

Why is it when asked a simplistic question,in regards to one of your myriad of lies,you default to talking about your fascination with the sexual acts you'd like to perform upon members of the same sex? I'll never understand that one,nor your penchant to dive in well over your head...let alone your thinking that gunning titts in a hayfield is "somethin'".

It'd be hard to slight how well grounded your insecurities are,just as it would the foundation that they are based upon. When your "Trump Card" is a lamentation of not taking a picture of a dead Doe...the humor gets very difficult to top. You take pathetic to new heights. Congratulations?

I'd concede that I've killed more Big Critters in a single favorite hat,than you have in your Do-nothing Life.

Now I admittedly eagerly await your saving pennies for the next 20yrs,so you can venture Alaska for the first time and catch a Humpie "all by yourself",then wax eloquently as only you can...how scraping the bottom of the barrel is "somethin'". Let's fuel your dreams and enable your aspirations.

[Linked Image]

That'll be enough fodder for you to try and knock another 100 fellas up. As an aside I'm fairly well steeped in extra cameras,shoot me an addy and I'll send you one for free,as I'd hate to miss another Chapter in "Douche Adair's Misadventures From The Hayfield".

Hell...I'll send you a right proper hat too.

Laffin'!...............

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Oh yeah.....

Well, I've got a Goldfish....

As long as we're talking about [bleep] that don't matter.

I'm Irish...

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by ingwe
I'll check back in 150 pages when the fishin pics start... grin

Ingwe

I am impressed with your precognition, but it didn't make it 150 pages grin

Ready, Fire, Aim
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by hwgtyd
Originally Posted by ingwe
I'll check back in 150 pages when the fishin pics start... grin

Ingwe

I am impressed with your precognition, but it didn't make it 150 pages grin

Yep, we got fish pics and a babe pic...I was wrong again...

And oh yeah, we got a nonsensical pizzin match thrown in for good measure...

Ingwe

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

533 members (1badf350, 21, 222Sako, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1Longbow, 49 invisible), 2,153 guests, and 1,135 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,764
Posts18,476,663
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.