Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Either a John Deere or a Funk�s Hybrid Seed Corn baseball cap.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Let her run for Governor of Alaska again, and really find out how popular she is up there.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Would probably quit,,,,,again.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Would be a huge pay cut and she is way over qualified to be a governor of such a small state.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
...and everything about that family is a good fit here.

GTC

Take them ALL, PLEASE!

And, pray to God that she runs for POTUS!

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

[/quote]

Hey Walt, don't these silly DSMFers make you realize how lucky we are to live thousands of miles away from the lower 48 cesspool... [/quote]

walt is still surrounded by DSMF's, even and especially when he's alone

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by oulufinn
Originally Posted by bea175
Originally Posted by milespatton
Man, haven't you heard? She ain't got a chance! A bunch on here will confirm. Makes me wonder why so many wadded panties. grin miles

she would have my vote and all my friend said she has theirs. You might be surprised how well she would do. The Dem's <And many in the broken part of the GOP> want everyone to believe she has no chance, because this woman scares the chit out of the Democrat Party <And many in the broken part of the GOP> .

RINOs are just as, or more, scared and horrified at the possibility of Palin rising to any elected office. It just upsets them to no end that their experiment at being "Demlite" has been such an utter, absurd failure & has caused a large segment of the party to condemn and evict so many of their moderate ilk. Let 'em twist..

Posted by M. JOSEPH SHEPPARD'S "A POINT OF VIEW" on March 16, 2011
There has been media speculation that Palin is looking to base her campaign, should it eventuate, in Arizona.
This has an appeal for her given family considerations with her daughter Bristol and her grandchild having recently moved there but for two reasons it is not the best option.

Firstly there is the memory of Palin�s being unfairly pilloried by the media for her supposed connection with the Gifford�s tragedy and the subsequent further attacks on her for her, entirely justified, defense when she commented on the shootings.
Being true to form the media, and of course the Dem�s, would constantly harp on Palin being based in Arizona as a supposed indication of her �insensitivity�.
A sad, but inescapable, and frankly to be avoided, harsh reality.

Secondly in purely Electoral College practicalities if by being based in the South-West the aim is to shore up that area then it seems a sub-optimal option.
If, by the time the polls had closed in Arizona, Florida had been lost, then winning the states of Colorado and Arizona would be meaningless.
It would be understandable that the thinking might be that being based in Arizona would make travel to Alaska easier than from Florida, but for winning the election it would also be meaningless.

It is no mystery as to why the Dem�s are holding their convention in North Carolina and the Republicans in Florida.
Those states, plus Virginia and Ohio are the winning or losing (Ohio/Florida definitely, Virginia/North Carolina probably) of the 2012 election.
For Palin, if based in Florida, they can all be readily visited on as many occasions as needed to win them-to be based so far away in Arizona might be to give away the election.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

Would be a huge pay cut and she is way over qualified to be a governor of such a small state.

Please list these so called qualifications...
(laughing hysterically)

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
You may have missed the point.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by GrizzlyKid

(laughing hysterically)

I'd be willing to bet that a lot of your waking hours are spent in those dark and uncharted waters we call hysteria. crazy eek sick

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

IC B3

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Originally Posted by GrizzlyKid

(laughing hysterically)

I'd be willing to bet that a lot of your waking hours are spent in those dark and uncharted waters we call hysteria. crazy eek sick

GTC

I see you to prescribe to the philosohy of name calling, very mature of you. Your vindictive juvenile mentality fits very nicely with lovely mrs palin...

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
What name calling?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I would love to see her in the Senate, and I think she would have a real chance of getting there from AZ.

I still don't feel she could do well in any sort of national run.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If you think Palin has any chance of becoming POTUS,I wan't some of what you're smoking. She has ZERO chance of winning.

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by okok
If you think Palin has any chance of becoming POTUS,I wan't some of what you're smoking. She has ZERO chance of winning.

0% WTF??? Spot on my boy!

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by luv2safari
I would love to see her in the Senate, and I think she would have a real chance of getting there from AZ.

I still don't feel she could do well in any sort of national run.

Please, all you folks in the Lower 48 who want Sarah and her clan to move to your neighborhood and run for office to become YOUR Governor, US Representative, or US Senator or POTUS PLEASE, PLEASE do everything in your power to convince her.

To get her attention though I suggest you start a fundraising campaign to get some serious cash "inducement" because the PRIMARY thing that motivates Sarah is $$$$$$ followed by fame. Just don't tell her that any of the things you want her to run for has any actual responsibilities or involves anything resembling real work. That would scare her off for sure.

And, PLEASE take Joe Miller.

And, this cowardly little douchebag - Francis "Schaeffer" Cox - and his followers. Oops, looks like they'll be in jail for awhile.

Maybe Sherrif Joe can get them transferred to his exemplary facility. They'd certainly get along and they'd all get along nicely with Joe and Sarah. They're all a bunch of delusional narcissistic personalities.

They'd be wonderful additions to any state that really, really wants them.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Wow!

That pesky "Mouthy POS Virus" is really running wild in your district, it would seem.

I'd prescribe eating chit, ...and howling at the Moon, for starters.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

You guys be agreeing with George Will, himself, about Sarah Palin.

Let us not mince words. There are at most five plausible Republican presidents on the horizon � Indiana Gov. Mitch Daniels, Mississippi Gov. Haley Barbour, former Utah governor and departing ambassador to China Jon Huntsman, former Massachusetts governor Romney and former Minnesota governor Tim Pawlenty.
� George Will March 6, 2011

Let us not mince words indeed.

Poll the voters when they are paying $5-6 bucks per gallon.
Even if they magically drop the price just before the election.

The higher the gas price at the pump, the better Sarah Palin and her energy development ideas are gonna look.

Compared to:
Mitt Romney was for cap and trade before he was against it.
Now he is kinda in the middle.

Jon Huntsman is still in favor of cap and trade.

Tim Pawlenty has signed cap and tax legislation.

Mitch Daniels wants an oil import tax.

Then there is the ObamaCare problem.
No one fought harder against that screw job than Palin.

Romney has his RomneyCare and both Daniels and Huntsman have the same problem.

Then there is the debt/deficit problem.

The only front runner to endorse Paul Ryan�s Roadmap for America�s Future is Sarah Palin.
When Washington Republicans cut their $100 billion budget cut to $60 billion in February while the deficit went up $233 billion that same month.
Where were all those front runners when Sarah Palin said this:

�I am kind of embarrassed for some of the GOP, for them to be assuming that the American public believes that this is a serious discussion, when we are talking only about $54 billion in cuts that they have on the table,� Palin said. �We need to be looking more along the lines of a [Kentucky Sen.] Rand Paul $500 billion cut � and granted that is more long-term than just these continuing resolutions, and the cuts that we need to make there just to sustain our government.
�We need much greater cuts � and a more pro-growth development, pro-industry agenda � being plugged into these budgets,� she said. �They need to be bold and strong, and they need a steel spine. They need to keep Americans believing that the GOP principles will be able to be those things � when they�re plugged in appropriately � to get the economy on the right track.
�We are going to lose faith in the party, if we just take these little, tiny baby steps � and if that takes a fight, then hopefully the GOP leadership is willing to fight for America�s future.�

That leaves Haley Barbour and some names G. Will left off his list.
Mike Huckabee whose PAC just went broke.
Newt Gingrich and Donald Trump who both have the same problem�three wives apiece.

George Will understands Palin about as well as he did Reagan.
In 1980, he endorsed Howard Baker over Reagan.
And we all know how that worked out�

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
The higher the gas price at the pump, the better Sarah Palin and her energy development ideas are gonna look.

Listed below are Sarah Palin's complete portfolio of energy development ideas. Please review.

Yep, that's the complete list. Just as thorough and incisive as Sarah's ideas on any matter of policy or governance facing the US or any of the states.

Please feel free to intice her to the Ozarks. She'd fit right in.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

You guys be agreeing with George Will, himself, about Sarah Palin.

Let us not mince words. There are at most five plausible Republican presidents on the horizon � Indiana Gov. Mitch Daniels, Mississippi Gov. Haley Barbour, former Utah governor and departing ambassador to China Jon Huntsman, former Massachusetts governor Romney and former Minnesota governor Tim Pawlenty.
� George Will March 6, 2011

Let us not mince words indeed.

Poll the voters when they are paying $5-6 bucks per gallon.
Even if they magically drop the price just before the election.

Compared to:
Mitt Romney was for cap and trade before he was against it.
Now he is kinda in the middle.

Jon Huntsman is still in favor of cap and trade.

Tim Pawlenty has signed cap and tax legislation.

Mitch Daniels wants an oil import tax.

Then there is the ObamaCare problem.
No one fought harder against that screw job than Palin.

Romney has his RomneyCare and both Daniels and Huntsman have the same problem.

Then there is the debt/deficit problem.

The only front runner to endorse Paul Ryan�s Roadmap for America�s Future is Sarah Palin.
When Washington Republicans cut their $100 billion budget cut to $60 billion in February while the deficit went up $233 billion that same month.
Where were all those front runners when Sarah Palin said this:

�I am kind of embarrassed for some of the GOP, for them to be assuming that the American public believes that this is a serious discussion, when we are talking only about $54 billion in cuts that they have on the table,� Palin said. �We need to be looking more along the lines of a [Kentucky Sen.] Rand Paul $500 billion cut � and granted that is more long-term than just these continuing resolutions, and the cuts that we need to make there just to sustain our government.
�We need much greater cuts � and a more pro-growth development, pro-industry agenda � being plugged into these budgets,� she said. �They need to be bold and strong, and they need a steel spine. They need to keep Americans believing that the GOP principles will be able to be those things � when they�re plugged in appropriately � to get the economy on the right track.
�We are going to lose faith in the party, if we just take these little, tiny baby steps � and if that takes a fight, then hopefully the GOP leadership is willing to fight for America�s future.�

That leaves Haley Barbour and some names G. Will left off his list.
Mike Huckabee whose PAC just went broke.
Newt Gingrich and Donald Trump who both have the same problem�three wives apiece.

George Will understands Palin about as well as he did Reagan.
In 1980, he endorsed Howard Baker over Reagan.
And we all know how that worked out�

LOL don't confuse the moderates with facts they aren't going to listen too.

NRA Lifetime Member
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

59 members (blackhawk44, aaronward9, 10gaugemag, big_g270, 6mmbrfan, 10 invisible), 1,530 guests, and 787 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,556
Posts18,510,431
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.