Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 16 of 16 1 2 14 15 16
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
+1000000000000000000.......

This whole thing comes down to two issues. Obama is ineligible and/or is guilty of fraud. I believe it's one or both and I won't be satisfied until the questions on both issues have been answered.

The sealing of his records? There's something very wrong about that. It's just not media either but also the elected officials in DC that keep ignoring it. Isn't that enough of a red flag to justify a congressional investigation?

I'm pizzed off with the old guard career politicians for not digging into it. They don't want to set a precedent requiring full disclousure of pertainent records. There's too many ghosts in too many closets.

[bleep] em' - let em' all go down in flames. mad

GB1

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by fish head

This whole thing comes down to two issues. Obama is ineligible and/or is guilty of fraud. I believe it's one or both and I won't be satisfied until the questions on both issues have been answered.

The sealing of his records? There's something very wrong about that. It's just not media either but also the elected officials in DC that keep ignoring it. Isn't that enough of a red flag to justify a congressional investigation?

I'm pizzed off with the old guard career politicians for not digging into it. They don't want to set a precedent requiring full disclousure of pertainent records. There's too many ghosts in too many closets.

Amen, brother, Amen...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Boehner himself has even said Obama is eligible and this is all nonsense. mad

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

There is no mainstream/Conservative politician or Conservative publication that is in the Birther camp.

Keep your powder dry until after the Conventions next year.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by FlaRick
Originally Posted by isaac
I think you might mean editor and I'd love to see a link corroborating any law students accolades as to Obama's law review tenure. I don't even think he authored/published one of his own pieces of work,did he?

Guess you didn't go to Harvard Law, Bob.

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9c0ce2dc1631f935a35751c0a966958260

BOSTON, Feb. 5— The Harvard Law Review, generally considered the most prestigious in the country, elected the first black president in its 104-year history today. The job is considered the highest student position at Harvard Law School.

The new president of the Review is Barack Obama, a 28-year-old graduate of Columbia University who spent four years heading a community development program for poor blacks on Chicago's South Side before enrolling in law school. His late father, Barack Obama, was a finance minister in Kenya and his mother, Ann Dunham, is an American anthropologist now doing fieldwork in Indonesia. Mr. Obama was born in Hawaii.
ann dunham found several bones while in africa.(gives new meaning to "anyone can become....")

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
IC B2

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by djpaintless
The only reason Donald Trump is talking about running for President of the United States is that it's the only job left that's big enough for his ego. God was already taken...............................................DJ
no, the donald is going to loose tons of big bills if obama gets his way.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Are you taping Nickelodeon while you're being stupid here?
yea isaac- didn't you hear obama say he was gonna give 95% of us a tax cut. why dont you just believe- all the dumdazzes do. he gonna hep us out. oh, i forgot 35% of us dont pay taxes. you mean china doesn't make all those jobs by raising taxes and giving it away? rc

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by bender
So, in the interest of clarity, state the facts that PROVE Obama is legitimate.

Why don't you, in the interest of clarity, state the facts that DISPROVE Obama is legitimate?
You've already tossed aside many reputable conservative entities and what they've said about this issue. If Jesus was standing in front of you and said "bender, Obama IS legitimate", I doubt you'd believe that!
yes antlers, i would believe it-but He isn't. He did say what He thought of the taxers and those who "won't work". i wsh people would believe that. rc

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by VAnimrod
Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by bender
So, in the interest of clarity, state the facts that PROVE Obama is legitimate.

Why don't you, in the interest of clarity, state the facts that DISPROVE Obama is legitimate?
You've already tossed aside many reputable conservative entities and what they've said about this issue. If Jesus was standing in front of you and said "bender, Obama IS legitimate", I doubt you'd believe that!

Per the Constitution, it is his obligation to prove his legitimacy.

He has not.

The burden of proof is affirmative on those seeking or holding the office.

He's not met it.
strage isnt it= arizona passes a bill that requires a birth cert. to be on the ballot and the great america loving democrats are the only ones to howl 'foul'. rc

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Antlerless defines the lower-tiered thinkers of lib skill-set. Pelosi and Reid are the tier above her. It's becoming easier to understand why libs would go to any length to get out from having to produce their educational records.
dont low-rate reid, isaac. in his last election he replied he got his millions by being a very good lawyer. yea, he was a lawyer for about a year before becoming a politician. but, democrats always did like to vote in the smartest crooks they could find. rc

IC B3

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
What I can't understand in this debate why anyone would not want to know why Bammy has had his records sealed?

Legitimate birth certificate or not. Isn't sealing the records suspicious enough to warrant further investigation? Obviously he has something to hide.

How can anyone say - it's all good - nothing to see here - move along - no mystery ????????
Vultures dont care what made their fish stink. just get out of the way and let the party begin man. rc
WTF?

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
What I can't understand in this debate why anyone would not want to know why Bammy has had his records sealed?

Legitimate birth certificate or not. Isn't sealing the records suspicious enough to warrant further investigation? Obviously he has something to hide.

How can anyone say - it's all good - nothing to see here - move along - no mystery ????????
Vultures dont care what made their fish stink. just get out of the way and let the party begin man. rc
WTF?
vultures dont care what made their fish stink, just get out of the way and let the party begin. rc

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by GeoW
Continued refusal to show records is a sick game that he plays or, as Trump says, the biggest political fraud ever.

Anyone satisfied with what has been presented is a very shallow thinker and if you believe what Obama says, you are a gullible pitiful fool. The truth, as they say, ain't in him!
Amen. I have black friends (not half black) and in their lips and mouths is 'pink'. look at that black mouth liar wen he's on tv. i came from east texas and i know about black-mouthed dogs and four-stocking horses. rc

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas
Originally Posted by RWE
regarding birth certificate sealing.

Perhaps its this:

Mother: Stanley Ann Dunham
Father: One of five.

Saving the grandkids a little embarrassment.

I know that I'm in the company of fools on this string, but I just can't resist tweaking you Birthers.

Perhaps you think you know more than I do but that only proves that you don't know that I've forgotten more than you could ever know.
Take care spank. The Lord of Hosts owns your breath. dr rc

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by milespatton
That being said I would hope that you and others would heed my exhortations and downplay the Birther stuff. If it comes out too soon it will do a lot of damage.

It can not come out too soon, because it is already way late. miles
amen

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

What do you find incredible about this? This is serious business and requires serious debate.
Hey, thats what obama said the last time he voted against raising the debit limit. did u print that speech for him, spank?

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

All I'm asking is to spring the trap at the most opportune time. Even if it was sprung now it would take until well into next year for resolution.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by FlaRick
I don't KNOW enough about Obama's personal history to make an informed decision on his constitutional eligibility and Obama is directly responsible for that. It really annoys me that a candidate for the highest office in the land got away with sealing his past off from public examination and that so-called journalists were fine with it.

It is a freaking joke when the media says that we should just accept what some politician in Hawaii says about the long form certificate even though we can't see it. When did that become the standard of the news media?

If there is nothing to this "birther" stuff, just release the damn records.

This needs to be the standard...
http://newlsb.lsb.state.ok.us/BillInfo.aspx?Bill=SB91&session=1100

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 16 of 16 1 2 14 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

647 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 10ring1, 1badf350, 007FJ, 1936M71, 64 invisible), 3,202 guests, and 1,361 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,372
Posts18,469,313
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.