Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 26 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 25 26
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Evolution is the default position for those who's pride will not allow for a power greater than themselves.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
GB1

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by ringworm
That's about what I thought.
Your forgiven, your not.
You go to heaven, you go to hell.

Which is it?
Can wrongdoers be saved?
Then they can go to heaven.
Do they lose their free will in heaven?
If so then they lose what makes us human.
So, can they get kicked out of heaven?
But people in hell can't change their minds and be saved and get out?

All of us are wrongdoers and all can be forgiven except those who commit the unforgivable sin which.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by ringworm
Walt Disney had a better grasp on morality than the Christian God.

There is no knowledge of morality without Him having instilled it. He didnt instill it in animals.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by curdog4570

But I was driven to Him by forces beyond my control.

I still don't know much about Him.......... but I've learned a lot about myself.

And THAT is the key to the good life.

Curdog,
This speaks volumes to me and I respect the manner in which you present your faith.

What gets to me is posters like Fireball2 who feel the need to interject God into posts that have nothing to do with God or religion.

Someone starts a thread concerning everyday aches and pains and he posts Scripture about being pain free after you die. Well no kidding you're dead.

Someone starts a thread asking where the jobs are. He suggests getting back to a Bible teaching church(I've never been in a church that didn't have a Bible). The guy asked about jobs, not religion. How does he know the original poster isn't already a student of the Bible? Kinda' presumptuous in my eyes.

I respect posters like ScottF and TLEE. Both of whom have profound faith and don't feel the need to proselytize. Their faith is evident in how they live their lives and in their posts.

"Christians" like FB2 And Ringman impress me as folks who need to push their faith on others as a means to bolster their own egos.

I think it is arrogance in it's purest form to tell someone that they're not getting to Heaven since their belief is different than theirs.

I believe in a higher power. It's something in me that's hard to express but the belief is there none the less.And the older I get and the more I learn the more profound the belief.

Last edited by Sauer200; 03/18/15.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Its amazing how the unbelievers here pose questions for believers much as did the lost 2000 years ago while trying to trip Jesus up in order to put Him on the cross.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Originally Posted By curdog4570

I still don't know much about Him.......... but I've learned a lot about myself.

Curdog,
This speaks volumes to me and I respect the manner in which you present your faith.

What gets to me is posters like Fireball2 who feel the need to interject God into posts that have nothing to do with God or religion.

Someone starts a thread concerning everyday aches and pains and he posts Scripture about being pain free after you die. Well no kidding you're dead.

Someone starts a thread asking where the jobs are. He suggests getting back to a Bible teaching church(I've never been in a church that didn't have a Bible). The guy asked about jobs, not religion. How does he know the original poster isn't already a student of the Bible? Kinda' presumptuous in my eyes.

I respect posters like ScottF and TLEE. Both of whom have profound faith and don't feel the need to proselytize. Their faith is evident in how they live their lives and in their posts.

"Christians" like FB2 And Ringman impress me as folks who need to push their faith on others as a means to bolster their own egos.

I think it is arrogance in it's purest form to tell someone that they're not getting to Heaven since their belief is different than theirs.

I believe in a higher power. It's something in me that's hard to express but the belief is there none the less.And the older I get and the more I learn the more profound the belief.

It's called obedience and love for fellow man. Jesus told us,
Matthew 28:18-20

“All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Ringman

Curdog,

“All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”

Maybe so, but sometimes, it's just obnoxious.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
No one is making you do anything. If reading what believers say about Jesus bothers you, why do you even read the thread.

Sounds to me like you are wanting discussions discussing Him to be restricted to church or sunday school or worship groups. Are you miffed by local AM and TV stations hosting religious programs?

Are those obnoxious also?

Are you drawn like a moth to the light in the night and wanting us to turn the Light off?

Last edited by eyeball; 03/18/15.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

I'm against all supernatural believes that cause a person to make wrong decisions that are determent to themselves or others.

Funny stuff right there. Lots of CHRISTIAN missionaries all over the world being a detriment to others.

I guess we should leave the work to the muslims, buddists, and various God-haters to take care of the poor. AS, you wanna sign up since you're such a standup guy compared to the Christians?

Fireball, it's not fair to say all misbeliefs are equal. As an example, you belief it's perfectly acceptable to have someone tortured for an eternity if they don't believe in the correct mythical creator. Fortunately, you reserve this right to meet out punishment to this supernatural being, and believe that in this life, Christians should only use intellectual persuasive mean to attempt to save folks in the next life.

In contrast many Muslin sects believe they have the obligation to kill apostates in this life.

Any claim there is some kind of moral equivalence between you and them is absurd.

In addition, if we look at the out comes of various indicators of well being, it again becomes obvious that all religions are not created equal. Although it is Atheist and other Non's that score the highest on these scales, they are followed in order by Jews, Christians, Buddhist, Hindu's, Muslims, and at the bottom are primitive folks religions. As a result the change of a community from folk religion to Christianity can decrease the number and severity of the misconceptions that cause a population to do bone headed things in this life. Although this may be a move in the right direction, it is not an optimum solution.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by eyeball
No one is making you do anything. If reading what believers say about Jesus bothers you, why do you even read the thread.

Sounds to me like you are wanting discussions discussing Him to be restricted to church or Sunday school or worship groups. Are you miffed by local AM and TV stations hosting religious programs?

Of course not. There a obvious demand for it, let them compete in the public square. Just let the Atheist and other religions do the same, so long as they can draw an audience sufficient to make themselves worth of the stations profit incentive.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

IC B3

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
The greatest faith possible...

to look at any living creature and see:
billions of cells, each composed of billions of molecules, growing, reproducing, healing, each doing a specific job to maintain life in the animal as a whole
The complexity of DNA and how it reproduces itself and passes on genetic codes to offspring, how it control every minute body process
The brain, thinking, remembering, singing, composing, calculating, controlling the entire body
the digestive system breaking down food into its chemical components then rebuilding them to nourish the animal as a whole
The incredible process of reproduction, whether cell division, eggs, live birth

Seeing all of this and saying it all happened by itself, by accident, takes faith far greater than any required by the Lord. God is far easier to understand and to follow than to think that all this happens without Him.

This is called an argument from personal incredulity.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by rattler
i do believe in a higher power....

but on taking individuals experiences as proof....problem is people can experience stuff that is very real to them but is not there.....good example is hallucinations.....i have a bad habit of doing so when i get a high fever.....at the time it is VERY phuggin real to me though after the fever is gone i realize what i went through or more usually am aware at that time what i am experiencing is not real....also went through auditory hallucinations real bad coming off a medication....

so knowing this even believing in a higher power it cant help but make one sit back and think and ask if another's experience is real or a trick of the mind....course thats why they call it faith, may never have a real answer....

One person's experience, even if it results in a total transformation of that person, is not much evidence of a higher power.

But millions of sobered up alcoholics who ALL credit their sobriety to a VERY REAL Higher Power make a pretty convincing case.

Not really.

Considering how the average person who successfully recover from alcoholism relapses times before they succeed in giving up the bottle, alcoholism probably kills more then ever recover from it. If anything is evidence against the effectiveness of an alleged higher power in this process. God has nothing to do with it. People give up the bottle when they are ready to, and not a moment before.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
4 smile
Originally Posted by eyeball

Sounds to me like you are wanting discussions discussing Him to be restricted to church or Sunday school or worship groups. Are you miffed by local AM and TV stations hosting religious programs?

Of course not. There a obvious demand for it, let them compete in the public square. Just let the Atheist and other religions do the same, so long as they can draw an audience sufficient to make themselves worth of the stations profit incentive.

Then let those misguided dirkheads who dont love the 270 do the same so they dont miff with me.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
First off... a couple of observations :

Christians are not well positioned to defend Christianity if they can't first defend the existence of a Supreme Being who remains interested in His Creation. Citing Bible verses does NOTHING toward that end.

Atheists and Agnostics too often take the easy way out in these discussions by arguing as if debunking the book of Genesis in particular, and the Bible in general, is all that is required to discount a Supreme Being of the type mentioned above. That demonstrates a lack of original thinking as far as I'm concerned.

Now...... to the question in my mind.

Science is all about observation. Being able to observe the results of controlled experiments and then draw conclusions from them is basic science as I understand the term.

Down thru the ages, we have accounts of humans EXPERIENCING firsthand some evidence of a Supreme Being who has inserted Himself into His Creation. These experiences are the type that one would not expect to be duplicated. [Should the blind man be struck blind again so that his sight could be restored a second time?]

But the non-believer discounts these experiences because he didn't personally observe them, all the while citing the results of "scientific experiments" which he didn't personally observe. The fact that hundreds, or thousands, of different rats were used in some of these experiments poses no problem for him. In fact... the more rats that responded the same way, the more credibility the "experiment" has in the scientific view.

But the REAL kicker is this:

Every non-believer has a conscience. Attempts to explain this phenomenon apart from a Divine Creator are actually ludicrous, even from the standpoint of Science.

Claiming that it is a product of evolution requires -usually- an appeal to the mechanism of "enlightened self-interest". Like ALL claims as to evolution being an explanation for OUR genesis, it requires HUGE chunks of TIME to even merit consideration.

And Science is still learning just how little is really known about TIME. But they "borrow" it, or "create" it just like Obama does money.

So... The Creator hid the proof of His existence in the last place a "scientist" will look....... right inside himself.

Curdog, old friend, glad to see you could join us tonight.

The arts of Logic and Rhetoric are largely lost upon this generation, be the practitioner Theist, Atheist, or Anti-theist. I agree that using the Bible to prove the Bible is not an effective technique. The book of Genesis is a real gift for the Anti-theist because it effectively disproves the Christian God if defined in certain way, however, it just disproves the Christian God, and does not disprove any of the other thousand creation myths.

Yes, science is about observation evidence, and predictions. , and the controlled experiment is one of it's tools.

As for non-laboratory occurrences, we don't discount them, we just want to know how you differentiate it from random chance. If prayer actually worked, we should be able to measure the difference in outcomes, be it medical, wages, crop success, marriages, etc. As an economist, I tell you it would be simple. Take a given event where we can record the number and type of people who prayed for a given outcome, collect a large enough data set, plug the numbers into a good statistics program, an see how much, and what type of prayer by folks who go to which church, how many times a year, and tithe what percent, for the result to be a long happy marriage. Not only that, if it worked, I would be one of the person's creating that data and selling it so people could invest their time and efforts in prayer and save their money. If it worked, I would convert more people the Billy Graham..

But it doesn't, and when the Pro-religious Templeton Foundation actually did a double bind study on the effect of prayer on medical patients, there was no effect, and when the patients knew they were being prayed for, the medical outcomes were actually slightly worse.

But back to your point. Most of what you call experience, is not verifiable. If Jesus came to me tomorrow in my backyard, how could I ever verify it? Unless he gave me some special piece of information with predictive power that could not have originated from this world, you couldn't. It's an extraordinary claim, I would expect you require extraordinary evidence. The problem isn't that you weren't there, it THAT I HAVE NO EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT THE CLAIM.

In contrast, if a University Professor does an experiment involving rats, I can go to the University, see the rats, talk with the 3 dozen Grad students who did all the actual work, taking all the measurements, participate in the peer review, read the published article, and see how many times the experiment has been duplicated.

The level of proof needs to be consistent with the level of the claims. If the professor is claiming he's created cold fusion with rats, it's going to take some serious convincing....

As for the conscious being a evidence for a supernatural creator being, you have to do more then just assert it. You need to provide evidence. What you call the conscious, is just a through process within the brain, and our brains are just physical matter and electrical impulses contained within our body...so how do you make the leap from a thought process to a God?

The real problem with your argument is the variations within conscious's. All you have to do is look at the member of ISIS and some of the other monsters mentioned within this thread to realize that the proposition that each person received their conscious from God is to suggest a very imperfect God.

I was hoping the thread title would draw you out. grin

I mentioned the confusion between conscience and conscious earlier. I don't believe evolution could have produced a creature with a CONSCIENCE.

As far as prayer...... I never mentioned it. Praying ONLY for knowledge of His will for ME and the power to carry it out has served me well these past thirty years. I confess to being somewhat ambivalent as far as intercessory prayer. Too many people believe in it for me to discount it, though.

In the realm of the Supernatural, the scientific methodology is reversed in many cases. First, there is the EVENT, which was entirely unpredicted. The EVENT produced a new way of observation which led to an enlightened analysis. But.... the results of the Event are observable in the natural world.

A creature is REBORN with a new outlook and attitude toward life. THAT is what is observable.

My idea of a scientific approach to answering the question; "Is there a Creator God", would be something like this:

God either IS or he IS NOT.

A Creation WITH a Creator is more believable than a creation WITHOUT a Creator, so I'll hypothesize that there IS some sort of creative Force responsible for the creation I observe.

But, how could I test my hypothesis?

If this creative force is completely impersonal, no test comes to mind.

But..... if I'm open-minded, as any real scientist must be, I can consider the possibility of a creative force which is still very much interested and involved in his creation.

I need then only ask myself if I am WILLING to allow this force to reveal himself to me, if he does exist and has that level of interest in his creatures.

And that, my friend, is when many hit a sticking point. Their mind is not nearly as open as they liked to think.

Ok, you say that changed lives are evidence?

You just suggested an observable way you belief your favorite supernatural force affects this world.

If an effect is observable, it is testable.

Now design your experiment that would either prove, or falsify your God.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
antelope_sniper,

The Christian God is unchanging?
Really?
I guess you've never compared are contrasted the Gods of the Old and New Testaments.

You continue to bring up a straw man god. The God of the Old Testament is the God of the New Testament. You reject the Scripture That tells of Hell and eternal punishment in the New Testament. You don't accept the New Testament Scripture where a man and his wife were killed by God for lying to God. You reject the Scripture Which informs us that Jesus is returning with His holy angles dealing out retribution to two groups of people: Those who do not know God and those who do not obey the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.

It doesn't sound fair to deal out the same retribution to those who do not know God as to those who don't obey the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ, from my point of view. At least one group knows about Him by name. But then I don't see God as the omni-beneficial that you tried to bring up at least once.

Recently someone asked me if I know the Lord God. I told him that very morning I listened to Joshua on the CD player. General Joshua lead his army in the defeat of Jericho. God said everything, I mean everything in the city was a sacrifice to the Lord: The men, women, children, their pets and live stock and possessions were to be burned. One guy took a couple pieces of gold and silver and other contraband.

In the next battle thirty-six men were killed in the battle. Joshua went to the Lord to discover what's up. God told him something to the effect you guys took some of my sacrifice. Now check this out. Thirty-six who didn't take anything were dead, but God spared the actual thief. God told Joshua to stone the thief, his wife, the kids, the pets and livestock. That doesn't seem fair at all to me. But then His ways are above my ways.

Just a heads up for you to not confuse what you read out side the Bible with What's inside the Bible.

By admitting you understand the actions of your God as portrayed in the Bible are not just, you've just proven you are more moral then your God.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by xxclaro
There's the thing Archerhunter, you believe the Bible is Gods word. That's a belief, and not everyone shares it. It doesn't mean they don't believe in God, just maybe not exactly like you do. I think that's what Curdog is saying, that he best evidence may not be something physical that you can put your finger on and say "there it is".

The 2 main religious sects in the USA are democrat and Republican.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

Curdog,

Do you have to baptize them, or is "teaching" them sufficient to get them into heaven? I've asked you this before and don't recall you answering the question.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
"I believe in a higher power. It's something in me that's hard to express but the belief is there none the less.And the older I get and the more I learn the more profound the belief."

That says it all.

Apparently, the guys you mention are afraid that you have found the wrong higher power. They've exhibited concern for me on that score. grin

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
First off... a couple of observations :

Christians are not well positioned to defend Christianity if they can't first defend the existence of a Supreme Being who remains interested in His Creation. Citing Bible verses does NOTHING toward that end.

Atheists and Agnostics too often take the easy way out in these discussions by arguing as if debunking the book of Genesis in particular, and the Bible in general, is all that is required to discount a Supreme Being of the type mentioned above. That demonstrates a lack of original thinking as far as I'm concerned.

Now...... to the question in my mind.

Science is all about observation. Being able to observe the results of controlled experiments and then draw conclusions from them is basic science as I understand the term.

Down thru the ages, we have accounts of humans EXPERIENCING firsthand some evidence of a Supreme Being who has inserted Himself into His Creation. These experiences are the type that one would not expect to be duplicated. [Should the blind man be struck blind again so that his sight could be restored a second time?]

But the non-believer discounts these experiences because he didn't personally observe them, all the while citing the results of "scientific experiments" which he didn't personally observe. The fact that hundreds, or thousands, of different rats were used in some of these experiments poses no problem for him. In fact... the more rats that responded the same way, the more credibility the "experiment" has in the scientific view.

But the REAL kicker is this:

Every non-believer has a conscience. Attempts to explain this phenomenon apart from a Divine Creator are actually ludicrous, even from the standpoint of Science.

Claiming that it is a product of evolution requires -usually- an appeal to the mechanism of "enlightened self-interest". Like ALL claims as to evolution being an explanation for OUR genesis, it requires HUGE chunks of TIME to even merit consideration.

And Science is still learning just how little is really known about TIME. But they "borrow" it, or "create" it just like Obama does money.

So... The Creator hid the proof of His existence in the last place a "scientist" will look....... right inside himself.

Curdog, old friend, glad to see you could join us tonight.

The arts of Logic and Rhetoric are largely lost upon this generation, be the practitioner Theist, Atheist, or Anti-theist. I agree that using the Bible to prove the Bible is not an effective technique. The book of Genesis is a real gift for the Anti-theist because it effectively disproves the Christian God if defined in certain way, however, it just disproves the Christian God, and does not disprove any of the other thousand creation myths.

Yes, science is about observation evidence, and predictions. , and the controlled experiment is one of it's tools.

As for non-laboratory occurrences, we don't discount them, we just want to know how you differentiate it from random chance. If prayer actually worked, we should be able to measure the difference in outcomes, be it medical, wages, crop success, marriages, etc. As an economist, I tell you it would be simple. Take a given event where we can record the number and type of people who prayed for a given outcome, collect a large enough data set, plug the numbers into a good statistics program, an see how much, and what type of prayer by folks who go to which church, how many times a year, and tithe what percent, for the result to be a long happy marriage. Not only that, if it worked, I would be one of the person's creating that data and selling it so people could invest their time and efforts in prayer and save their money. If it worked, I would convert more people the Billy Graham..

But it doesn't, and when the Pro-religious Templeton Foundation actually did a double bind study on the effect of prayer on medical patients, there was no effect, and when the patients knew they were being prayed for, the medical outcomes were actually slightly worse.

But back to your point. Most of what you call experience, is not verifiable. If Jesus came to me tomorrow in my backyard, how could I ever verify it? Unless he gave me some special piece of information with predictive power that could not have originated from this world, you couldn't. It's an extraordinary claim, I would expect you require extraordinary evidence. The problem isn't that you weren't there, it THAT I HAVE NO EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT THE CLAIM.

In contrast, if a University Professor does an experiment involving rats, I can go to the University, see the rats, talk with the 3 dozen Grad students who did all the actual work, taking all the measurements, participate in the peer review, read the published article, and see how many times the experiment has been duplicated.

The level of proof needs to be consistent with the level of the claims. If the professor is claiming he's created cold fusion with rats, it's going to take some serious convincing....

As for the conscious being a evidence for a supernatural creator being, you have to do more then just assert it. You need to provide evidence. What you call the conscious, is just a through process within the brain, and our brains are just physical matter and electrical impulses contained within our body...so how do you make the leap from a thought process to a God?

The real problem with your argument is the variations within conscious's. All you have to do is look at the member of ISIS and some of the other monsters mentioned within this thread to realize that the proposition that each person received their conscious from God is to suggest a very imperfect God.

I was hoping the thread title would draw you out. grin

I mentioned the confusion between conscience and conscious earlier. I don't believe evolution could have produced a creature with a CONSCIENCE.

As far as prayer...... I never mentioned it. Praying ONLY for knowledge of His will for ME and the power to carry it out has served me well these past thirty years. I confess to being somewhat ambivalent as far as intercessory prayer. Too many people believe in it for me to discount it, though.

In the realm of the Supernatural, the scientific methodology is reversed in many cases. First, there is the EVENT, which was entirely unpredicted. The EVENT produced a new way of observation which led to an enlightened analysis. But.... the results of the Event are observable in the natural world.

A creature is REBORN with a new outlook and attitude toward life. THAT is what is observable.

My idea of a scientific approach to answering the question; "Is there a Creator God", would be something like this:

God either IS or he IS NOT.

A Creation WITH a Creator is more believable than a creation WITHOUT a Creator, so I'll hypothesize that there IS some sort of creative Force responsible for the creation I observe.

But, how could I test my hypothesis?

If this creative force is completely impersonal, no test comes to mind.

But..... if I'm open-minded, as any real scientist must be, I can consider the possibility of a creative force which is still very much interested and involved in his creation.

I need then only ask myself if I am WILLING to allow this force to reveal himself to me, if he does exist and has that level of interest in his creatures.

And that, my friend, is when many hit a sticking point. Their mind is not nearly as open as they liked to think.

Ok, you say that changed lives are evidence?

You just suggested an observable way you belief your favorite supernatural force affects this world.

If an effect is observable, it is testable.

Now design your experiment that would either prove, or falsify your God.

Very easy, if folks were truthful. ALL those who want salvation and to believe and are willing to forsake themselves and ask Him in to their hearts will come to believe.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
antelope_sniper,

By admitting you understand the actions of your God as portrayed in the Bible are not just, you've just proven you are more moral then your God.

You are truly a confused antagonist. You love to attribute words or thoughts to folks with whom you are discussing God. I did not admit to anything. I don't have a clue about understanding God or His actions. The God of the Bible is Infinite! It is not even in my thought process to admit something about God. We are His toys and He plays with us as the potter plays with his clay. I read His Word and accept it as a finite. You read my posts and the Bible as though you are above the whole fray forgetting you are also a mere finite.

Try to limit yor responses to what is actually stated.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Page 5 of 26 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

495 members (007FJ, 19rabbit52, 222Sako, 308xray, 29aholic, 12344mag, 38 invisible), 1,761 guests, and 1,193 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,010
Posts18,520,643
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.