24hourcampfire.com
24hourcampfire.com
-->
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Hunter's Campfire Jump to new posts
Re: If Trump is elected what are his first moves Mohall57 04/22/24
Mr. Trump, in order to accomplish anything, will need a60-40 majority in the senate and at least 30 maga majority in the house. Given this is near impossible Trump must immediately resind all the executive orders issued by Biden, that and through his own executive orders , begin building the border wall, deport millions of illegals, reinstate hiis former border pollices, drill baby drill on public lands and off shore, permit keystone pipeline, fire every gov’t employee on the top floor of all the fed agencies, beginning with DOJ, CIA, FBI , and pentagon. Issue exc. orders removing all DEI policy’s from gov’t agencies to included the military. Do a much better job of choosing his staff and advisors , eliminate from consideration any of those who haven’t had extensive and proven free enterprise free market private sector experience. Issue pardons for all the Jan 6 convicted so called insurrectionist, and maybe most importantly appoint, to the entire justice system agency heads individuals with proven strong constitutional principles believes , In other words originals not the type who believe the constitution is a living document that can be interpreted according to some popular humanistic view. Order head of DOJ head to begin criminal proceedings against those enimies of the state, like Garland and all those repeatedly lied to congress, under oath. Sanction the hell out of CCP for releasing COVID on the world and charge [bleep] and his cohorts for perjury and falsification of gov’t agency documents covering illegal use of agency funds producing a Geneva convention prohibited biological agent(COVID-19).
Reward those who stuck with him through thick and thin with good high level positions in govt, they exhibited good judgment and loyalty that deserves reward and recognition , to say nothing about they will serve the country well.
112 5,173 more...
Re: Fruit trees? wabigoon 04/22/24
Did I tell you, Stark Brothers has a mulberry tree for something like $78?
33 1,987 more...
Family stories is, my Mom's Dad chopped down a cherry to pick the cherries.
33 1,987 more...
IC B2
Re: Trillions in debt, giving away billions!!! Crash_Pad 04/22/24
"The REPO Act to steal frozen Russian assets and give them to Ukraine was also included in the mega-bill."

Any country with deposits in US hands should understand this like every business in New York understands Trumps "fraud" conviction. It is a petty sign of weakness. Hopefully Russia and colleagues can retaliate effectively. Galloway always said Saudi Arabia would never be allowed to withdraw their deposits. The traitors are in charge.
56 3,369 more...
Re: Its meme time DMc 04/22/24
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
78,225 14,643,617 more...
Re: So what happens after Trump goes to Prison ? akrange 04/22/24
Originally Posted by wabigoon
If we were true patriots, we'd do more than talk.

It’s Goon Time ..
100 6,603 more...
Re: Fruit trees? Tyrone 04/22/24
Hope the cherry isn't planted near your vehicles.

The birds will be giving them free paint jobs.
33 1,987 more...
Re: So what happens after Trump goes to Prison ? AcesNeights 04/22/24
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I see things you don't see and hear things you don't hear

A moment of introspective clarity.

That made me laugh out loud. 😂

God love ya Jag….you take a lickin’ and keep on tickin’…..
100 6,603 more...
Ask The Gunwriters Jump to new posts
Re: JB/MD - .284 Win and 7WSM Yaddio 04/22/24
I've got a 7 WSM and I love it. I didn't buy into the hype of what a lot of came out in print regarding WSMs. But, I had always drooled over Winchester's Featherweight Classic, but being a lefty none were available. Then the WSMs came out with the Featherweights in LH. I snatched one up and stocked up on brass. But yea, the 7 Rem mag will be around for ever and ever. Not so much the 7 WSM outside of my and a few others gun safe.

As a 257R and 270 Win owner I've wondered why I have both. Load up a 110 TTSX or 110 Hammer Hunter in a 270 Win @ 3400 FPS + and it'll do whatever a 257R does plus some. Load it down to 3100 fps for recoil sensitive shooters and go hunting. The mono bullets help a lot in this regard.
24 3,270 more...
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
WTB: 223 LH bolt action blue w/ iron sights ziagunsmith 04/22/24
Any stock (prefer wood), No stainless steel but must have iron sights. PM me if you have one to sell.
6 424 more...
IC B3
Re: If Trump is elected what are his first moves akrange 04/22/24
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by kappa8
Originally Posted by TreeMutt
His first move is to sack the whole government. All the cabinet heads gotta go. All unelected bureaucrats.

Purge the whole lot. He only has 4 more years so he better clean house quick or they will back stab him every chance they get.
!

Problem is...whom can Trump trust to find the "right" replacements.

Fool me once...
Hire a team made up of Pat Buchanan, Ron Paul, Douglas Macgregor, and Ann Coulter, to approve all replacement hiring.

He’s already got Steven Miller and His Team on that Very Issue

But Conformation is the Issue ..

All Roads run thru the Derby Donkey named Mitch believe this a Wicked Man will Burn Down Everything to Rule Over it’s Ashes ..

Pontius Pilate Redux
112 5,173 more...
My dad would at times, haul 500 gallons of water from town to water a tree,
33 1,987 more...
Re: BREAKING Fetterman says need for Safe,Pure,Taxed marijuana Tyrone 04/22/24
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Hemlock needles were boiled into a tea that provided vitamin C and prevented scurvy and death to early explorers. Some parts of some plants are deadly while the other parts of them are beneficial!…..😉
He can eat it all!
71 4,601 more...
Re: Do you clean your 22RF bores? bsa1917hunter 04/22/24
Originally Posted by TreeMutt
One of the all time controversies in shooting.

I don't shoot my 22 rifles much anymore but handguns regularly.

Some say you gotta season a 22 bore like a cast iron skillet to get it to shoot it's best.(I might agree with this one)
Some say shooting different ammo with different plating and lubes changes things
Some say they never or seldom clean their 22 bores.

I don't know if I shoot well enough (mostly handguns) to tell much but what do you guys think?

MAGA!

"Some" say a lot of stupid things too. Why polish and hand lap a barrel, only to "season" it with crud and then shoot it. A really good barrel will shoot lights out either way. I run a pull through cleaning device through my 22lr's and it has never hurt them. I clean them after every use, so they don't get a carbon ring. "Every use", could mean 100 rounds or 300 rounds, but they do get cleaned the same day, or after each use:
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

The last 2 targets show the most recent groups with that rifle, to show how it shoots with a clean cold bore. Measly 5 shot groups, sorry as I usually shoot 10 shot groups, but didn't want to burn up that ammo. As with most things, you guys can do what you want. I do what I've always done..
35 2,891 more...
Hunting Rifles Jump to new posts
Re: Who makes the best 7mm Rem Mag brass? AcesNeights 04/22/24
I remember seeing Big Stick’s pictures of the Peterson brass and I’ve heard from others who weren’t happy with Peterson. I’ve heard nothing but good things about ADG. Knowing how much Big Stick shoots and loads “everything” I’d be inclined to take his advice…
39 5,018 more...
Re: BREAKING Fetterman says need for Safe,Pure,Taxed marijuana Tyrone 04/22/24
Originally Posted by RHClark
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Yea, that's unfortunate. The mistaken assumption you are making however is that legality mattered to those jerk off's you hired. You honestly think those idiots wouldn't be high except for the law? Yes, the government will operate it at their usual level of corruption. I think it boils down to whether you believe we are better off now with the government in control of alcohol than we were in the days when alcohol was illegal. Marijuana legalization bears much the same parallels in history except that it is less lethal.
A lot of people base their morality on what's legal and what's not. What legalizing MJ has done/will do is increase the number of users.

Do you think we should make alcohol illegal, again? If not, why? Doesn't the exact same argument apply?
It's within the bounds of prudence.
One difference, however, is that alcohol is food, THC is not.

I wouldn't call it food. If you think it's food, just see how long you can live consuming nothing except alcohol. It would be more accurate to call it a dose dependent liver toxin. You can consume enough alcohol to kill you pretty easily. You can't consume enough THC in any natural form to kill you.

Not only that but the Asians have used marijuana as a food source for over 2000 years.
A better comparison would be wine or beer to MJ. Wine and beer are both food. THC is not, not even to the extent that alcohol itself is. Alcohol has calories.

As far as Asians using it as a food source, it would be far better and more viable to use non-psychoactive hemp instead. Perhaps that is what you meant in the first place?

Death isn't the only outcome of poisoning. Poisoning could result in anything from baldness to death or anything in between. In the case of MJ, psychosis seems to me to be it's biggest poisoning risk. That happens in a lot of cases, I believe in a far bigger % of users than with alcohol. Luckily, it seems to be reversible in cases where the user hasn't been using it daily or for great lengths of time.
71 4,601 more...
Re: Marlin 338 MXLR coltfan 04/22/24
It’s the .338 Marlin Express, ammo specific to the Marlin levers. If you’re asking if .338 of any other type, .338 win mag, etc, they are not interchangeable.
13 1,276 more...
Re: So what happens after Trump goes to Prison ? AKwolverine 04/22/24
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I see things you don't see and hear things you don't hear

A moment of introspective clarity.
100 6,603 more...
Re: Irrigation thoughts? Constant water in yard. 12344mag 04/22/24
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Take as pure a sample as close to the suspected source and have a couple samples independently tested. Chlorine will evaporate out and I’ve read that UV light might “contaminate” the sample. The city has a vested interest in lying about the source…

Denying culpability seems to be in the city's best interest........

Dig down 3-4 feet let it sit for a day or two and take the sample from the botton.
26 1,720 more...
Re: Irrigation thoughts? Constant water in yard. Morewood 04/22/24
...thought we had it solved after our bills were greatly cut afterwards but the issue still exists.

This suggests you're on metered water. Turn everything off in the house and see if the meter is still running. If not the source is ground water / spring.

Assuming your irrigation system or sewer pipe isn't leaking somewhere.
26 1,720 more...
Re: Do you clean your 22RF bores? tdoyka 04/22/24
my 22RF's will need a bore cleaning when it fails to extract a spent cartridge. then i will need a bore brush, Shooters Choice and patches. when the rifle is clean, then i shoot about 100-125 times to make the rifle accurate. the outside of the rifles i use Ballistol religiously.
35 2,891 more...
Re: Battery Qustion? 12344mag 04/22/24
I've been told it only works if you dup the acid into a trout stream.
22 1,611 more...
Hunting Rifles Jump to new posts
Re: Who makes the best 7mm Rem Mag brass? Big Stick 04/22/24
Sweetie,

Your Dumbfhuqktitude is ALL your's... you "lucky" kchunt. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............
39 5,018 more...
Re: FS: Limited Edition Deringer Commemorative Pistols Port 04/22/24
Bump
2 439 more...
Rimfires Jump to new posts
Re: Saw a cute little Anschutz today bsa1917hunter 04/22/24
Originally Posted by LHS905
I posted about finding a 164M at a gun store close by. What say you Anschutz loonies?

Has some use marking, but pretty clean. Complete with Weatherby scope. They're asking $649.

Thanks.

LHS

Sounded like a nice little 22 magnum to me. Like others said, they would snag it at that price. If you get it, post some pics. Thanks!!
16 1,939 more...
Page 291 of 596 1 2 289 290 291 292 293 595 596
AX24

223 members (10Glocks, 12344mag, 160user, 2500HD, 1eyedmule, 2UP, 18 invisible), 1,676 guests, and 1,010 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,388
Posts18,469,804
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.