24hourcampfire.com
24hourcampfire.com
-->
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Hunting Optics Jump to new posts
Re: Zeiss V6 3-18x50 - cheaper alternative? 25aught6 04/22/24
could also tack down an accupoint in 4-16 mine is SFP with green dot. Cant say enough good things about mine.
22 2,107 more...
Hunter's Campfire Jump to new posts
Re: Remember 8 track tapes? 7mmbuster 04/22/24
I grew up on 8 tracks.
Home stereo 33 LPs and 8 tracks. Always old Country.
First 2 cars had AM/FM 8 tracks. By the time I was driving, I listened to Rock and Country.
I bought a cassette adapter that played cassettes in an 8 track player from a buddy, and started buying cassettes about 1980 or 81. I remember the first cassette I bought was Meat Loaf’s “Bat Outta Hell!😎
From then on I bought cassettes, until I finally switched to CDs in the late 90s.
Few years ago, I was helping my Aunt read up her attic. She had 3 or 4 big boxes full of 8 track tapes, all 70s Country. She joined one of them tape clubs, where you bought a dozen for a dollar, and then 2 or 3 a month for a year!😀
Wilma was a big influence on me, and i know there was a big pile of some solid gold Country there! Johnny Cash, Conway, Patsy Cline, Loretta…, heck, you name it!😀
I’m gonna go to an auction and get one of them old stereos for a couple bucks just to see if those things will still play!
I haven’t decided whether I’ll give her the stereo, or buy her out of those old tapes!
Reon
54 2,741 more...
Gunsmithing Jump to new posts
Re: Leupold custom scope base screws sbrmike 04/22/24
Are you sure they are 6-40? 8-40 and 6-48 are common sizes. If they are 6-48 you can chuck the shank in a drill and file/grind/sand the head down to size. I have a piece of 1/8" flat bar with numerous 6-48 and 8-40 holes drilled and tapped in it that I use to grind screws down to custom lengths.
5 477 more...
IC B2
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: Lapua 260 Remington brass - $90 Bella1 04/22/24
Pm sent
7 605 more...
Re: Scopes............. Big Stick 04/22/24
Yet another try. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

To be continued. Hint................
5,065 516,390 more...
FS- Greek 6.5x54 Sporter kenster99 04/22/24
Greek sporter , 6.5x54, 20" barrel , LOP is 13 1/8 ", very good bore. Has Beuhler scope mount , JC Higgins (Weaver) 4x scope , Lyman swing away peep sight.
I dont know alot about these,just what I have learned from a few of the campfire members. I fired 4 rounds of Norma ammo, no problems with function
$900.00 Shipped
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
6 681 more...
Re: Lapua 260 Remington brass - $90 safarihunter 04/22/24
7 605 more...
Re: WTS Contender grip and Contender barrels 222Rem 357 Mag 221 Rem FB boatboy 04/22/24
Hey Doug

Thanks for pointing that out
Made it very clear now the price is per barrel

Hey S&A yeah if they don’t sell here I will eBay them
I do have some items there

I am no Mother Theresa but if I can sell them here for a reasonable price I don’t get the fees and the buyer saves a bit also
I also have a GB account and if it isn’t needed here I use that but it’s pretty cool when you have something a member you know needs and you can deal on a first name and a handshake

It’s also nice when you see something and shoot the guy a text because you have done stuff before

If they sit here I will move them there but we will see

Hank
10 1,003 more...
Re: Wanted***375 Cal SS barrel**** Fotis 04/22/24
TTT
3 301 more...
Re: Cop roughs up an 18 year old female antelope_sniper 04/22/24
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
The main take away from a majority of Strops posts are

1. All cops are evil
2. Cops shouldn't exist
3. Cops have never done anything positive, ever.

To argue with this irrational fùcking retard that can not comprehend reality is a complete waste of time.

Just agree and move on. All cops suck, are evil, should be murdered, the world would be better.

The end. Maybe one day he'll get his wish and the police will magically go away, I'm rooting for him.

You're taking this personally, which is a sign of narcissism, or maybe you're taking it personally because you're just a bad cop.

If you were a good, mature cop delivering good policing I'd expect you to see the difference between those criticized and yourself.

If you can see the difference but fell you must defend bad cops out of some tribal instinct, then you are a big part of the problem.
421 28,726 more...
IC B3
Re: Ukraine’s “Counter-Offensive” Major Belly Flop ribka 04/22/24
Ukraine first
Open borders and America last

Traitors on here praise this madness
5,681 454,856 more...
Re: Do you clean your 22RF bores? cisco1 04/22/24
Nah,
I just put the dirty barrels pointed down ...next to a can of Kroil...and all the dirt falls out .
35 2,949 more...
Humor, Jokes, and Riddles Jump to new posts
Re: Redneck Sayings Bugger 04/22/24
SHY: As shy as a green bronc at a new water trough.
DRY: So dry he had to prime himself to spit.
USELESS: Useless as settin a milk bucket under a bull.
LAZY: About as lively as a 30 year old stud he was.
GREENHORN: So green he didn't savvy cow unless it was dished up in stew.
CONTENTED: As happy as a fly in a currant pie.
COWTOWNS: A town where the undertaker was the most prosperous feller in it.
RELIGION: He was raised on prunes an Proverbs
PROUD: He swelled up til he busted his surcingle.
NOISY: Makin more noise than a breedin' jackass in a tin barn.
144 42,670 more...
Re: Work Sharp Ken Onion Edition knife & tool sharpener safarihunter 04/22/24
I'll buy it. PM on way
7 704 more...
Re: Today is Earth Day...How are you Celebrating? Huntz 04/22/24
We are going to have a bonfire tonight using drain oil spilled over a stack of semi-tires .
58 3,080 more...
Re: Trillions in debt, giving away billions!!! ribka 04/22/24
The evangelical Christian Johnson quoted the Bible to justify bankrupting America

And the Christian neoconned boomers still praise him and open borders

Boomer clown world
56 3,535 more...
Re: Small diameter scope caps? Big Stick 04/22/24
Wrap the tube with friction tape and retain 'cap with 3M 88. Never don't not work and exceptionally. Hint.............
3 433 more...
Re: So what happens after Trump goes to Prison ? rickt300 04/22/24
Originally Posted by RAM
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by RAM
The Dem.'s introduce a Bill to strip Trump of SS protection. A seated Juror is on-line stating "Trump has to go", the "Judge" has telegraphed that if (when) Convicted, he will not allow him to stay out of Prison pending appeal.

Sure sounds like the fix is in.
He'll still win the election, assuming it's not just plain old stolen again.

Gotta stay with what works Hawk.
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by RAM
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by 12344mag
[quote=Raeford][quote=callnum]and the fire will weep.

LOL

and callnum will still have her monthly cycle

LOL

Lol, rong.......Transvestites can get an innie but science can't give them a cycle yet.

I think IT was a 'she' to begin with.
IT whines like a preteen bish[that has been grabbed by the pussy one too many times by IT's daddy]

She does believe all the MSM BS and she certainly can't Connect the Dots.

She's fixing to be crying a lot and schietting in her Matrix Box.

There is a good reason the left isn't bringing up Logan Act violations by Trump, Pompeo, Grinnell and others. Why?

They don't want the Truth coming out in Court as to why they can't charge him for doing Presidential acts.

Same reason Fani and Jack Smith didn't charge Trump with Subversion or Treason.

He's going to be found guilty and that would keep him from being the POTUS.

They won't go there. Why? The Patriots are in Control and all we see on TV is designed to lead people from Dark to Light.

The Great Awakening. The people will turn against the leftist Deep State dimocommie Nazi World Order Cabal.

The Snowflakes will melt.

This is a battle of Good vs !Evil.

GOD WINS

Clues? So Trump gets elected. First job remove all the deep state civil servants. How? Without this move nothing will change. If he is allowed to win the election the FBI/CIA will do a JFK on him. Remove the Iranian cabal in the state department, easy. Second job shut down the border and remove all the illegals. Pretty sure this will start a fight. Plus it will take years. Now for the hard part. Bring a country back to prosperity that is some 35 Trillion in debt. All the while dealing with riots that make 2020 look like a nice picnic.

Care to outline a successful plan that won't get millions killed?

Not hearing anything from them Rick. Just the din of puckering as sho les.

Well having seen chaos in action, going through the pockets of the dead really makes an impression. I was young then. Tough, knew everything. I see a lot of know everything young men out there, I don't see a lot of tough.
100 6,814 more...
Re: Thought-Provoking Question Alan_C 04/22/24
Mushrooms.
26 1,926 more...
Re: Sharps bro Contender 1913 grip and SB folding brace JoshK 04/22/24
Up
25 2,017 more...
Re: what a shame. Teal 04/22/24
If you turn in guns to these things, you must believe guns cause the violence. Thus the only reason you'd own them then is to cause violence/riot/overthrow authority.

Turn in the gun, get arrested for insurrection and/or gang activity immediately with the turn in as "Evidence" of said intent.
12 1,172 more...
Re: Minnesota DNR Blows Up Illegal Deer Stands BeanMan 04/22/24
27 2,796 more...
Remington Fans Jump to new posts
Re: 742 woodmaster L_Savage99 04/22/24
I’ve been needing a few classic work horses around!
8 752 more...
Re: So what happens after Trump goes to Prison ? RAM 04/22/24
[/quote]

Clues? So Trump gets elected. First job remove all the deep state civil servants. How? Without this move nothing will change. If he is allowed to win the election the FBI/CIA will do a JFK on him. Remove the Iranian cabal in the state department, easy. Second job shut down the border and remove all the illegals. Pretty sure this will start a fight. Plus it will take years. Now for the hard part. Bring a country back to prosperity that is some 35 Trillion in debt. All the while dealing with riots that make 2020 look like a nice picnic.

Care to outline a successful plan that won't get millions killed?[/quote]

Not hearing anything from them Rick. Just the din of puckering as sho les.
100 6,814 more...
Re: Beretta 686 over/unders huntnfishtexas 04/22/24
Pm sent
14 1,923 more...
Page 379 of 586 1 2 377 378 379 380 381 585 586
AX24

607 members (1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 007FJ, 19rabbit52, 59 invisible), 3,079 guests, and 1,272 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,486
Posts18,471,896
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.