Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Hunter's Campfire Jump to new posts
Re: Who misses Beaver ?? MuskegMan 4 minutes ago
I was wondering'. No Beaver awards last year frown. I was due for something
8 328 more...
Re: Case XX Bowie Knife: I Had No Idea BillyGoatGruff 7 minutes ago
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
Another Randall. Sasquatch with Elephant Ivory, finger grip red what and blue spacers...

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

That’s badass
52 2,404 more...
Re: Six tornadoes on the ground at once… Otter 8 minutes ago
Prayers for all in the path of all those tornados. Lived up in NE for 50 years and saw my share of tornados and the damage left in their wake. They can and will do significant damage, even if just an EF-1, but a 4 or 5 is truly disastrous as well as potentially fatal (Joplin, MO and Moore, OK come to mind).

Thanks for posting the videos, Squidge.
25 1,436 more...
IC B2
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: WTS: Two (2) Redfield 3/4" Scopes with rings EXC. condition............. gunswizard 11 minutes ago
BTT for the weekend.
8 697 more...
Re: Lying Hiden Biden Says “He’s Gonna Debate Trump” 🤪🤪🤪😂😂😂 local_dirt 17 minutes ago
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
In a interview with that idiot Shock Jock Howard Stern today. 😂😂😂

You know Pedo Joe’s Handler’s are all probably SCHITTING themselves. 😂

President Trump’s Reply: “Anytime! ANYPLACE!!!”

What are the odds it will actually happen ???

ZERO !

Even with the help of the “best” DemoRat “Moderators”, Trump would destroy that Lying Dementia ridden POS.

Anyhow, I’d actually pay to see it. But it’s NEVER GONNA HAPPEN. 😂

He has to. Trump has been calling him out all week. Now, watch for the debate to be set in some unfriendly spot with somebody like those 2 stupid twats Chris Wallace and Lester Holt as referee.

Why the RNC would agree to those types of conditions is totally beyond me.
3 173 more...
Re: Will Trump win SCOTUS "immunity"? jaguartx 18 minutes ago
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by MAC
He won't get full immunity but they will grant him enough to put this BS to bed. They won't do it for Trump's sake but they will do it to protect Slick Willy, OBozo and Joey when he leaves office.

^^^^^

Yep, that is their quandry now. I think he has his people on the SC rule no immunity to nail the traitors knowing
Trump can get cleared later on appeal. Trump has already truthed that he will appeal.
29 1,656 more...
WANTED: Ruger Redhawk 45 rbcolt1 19 minutes ago
I'm looking for a used Ruger Redhawk in 45 Colt. I would also consider a Blackhawk convertible in 45 Colt / ACP. PM me here if you have either you are considering selling. I live in S/E Michigan and have a CPL so purchasing will not be a problem.

Thanks!
0 30 more...
Handguns Jump to new posts
Re: Value of a S & W M/629 no dash 4" ? Slavek 24 minutes ago
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Slavek
98% to 99% of these will be encountered in almost new condition. Buyer price is $1070.39. Cardbord boxes are next to worthless, but wooden boxes add value because they make wonderful jewelry boxes.

Cardboard boxes worthless?

Tell that to the guys selling them for $100-150 a piece on the S&W Forum and elsewhere.

The only value original shipping box provides certain information about the gun it contains. Boxes not original to the gun are just recyclable cardboard. People who pay for them are stupid. How you say? There is a seat for ....
One should always ask about box for gun. Shops often have some on hand and just by asking buyer can get nice one like those provided with Glock pistols. I am talking about newer ones not cheap ones provided with Gen 1 and Gen 2 pistols.
13 735 more...
Predators and Varmints Jump to new posts
Re: new 22-250 barrel sandpit 26 minutes ago
i have lived in the desert most of my life except when overseas, i also taught tank gunnery in the army. i know about ballistics and long shots and what it takes, i;ll take my chances. you ever hunt the high desert? or are you the best there is
20 2,207 more...
Re: Music, first one for Paul Barnard slumlord 27 minutes ago
ring ding dong…ringa dinga ding dong…hells yeh
40 1,675 more...
IC B3
Re: I don't know how this happened I don't even like a 9 mm 458Win 27 minutes ago
Cheep Ammo
What’s not to like
44 4,360 more...
Hunting Rifles Jump to new posts
Re: Kimber - How they can build the "perfect" hunting rifle. okie john 28 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Keechi_Kid
Over the years I have been on a continual quest for coming up with the "perfect" rifle for me. Its a journey, not a destination, but here is my current stop. It is a Kimber hunter in 6.5 creedmoor.

I could see myself ending up with something very much like this. Much prefer the Montana stock to the Hunter stock, though.

Okie John
28 1,575 more...
Ask The Gunwriters Jump to new posts
Re: 284Win George_De_Vries_3rd 29 minutes ago
I have a 284 Lightweight Strata from Rifles Inc. with a 23” barrel, 10 twist. It has a Wyatt box that allows 2.93” OAL. With Reloader 17 and the 140-gr Barnes TTSX, I get 3200 fps and about .6 MOA at 400 yards.

A 270 with the 130-gr SST at 3200 (roughly same G1 BC) lands only a couple inches higher that the 284 at 400 yds, less than what would result from poor trigger control.
4 215 more...
Re: Any you folks experiencing severe weather, like Tornadoes ? slumlord 29 minutes ago
Run Toto…run
8 251 more...
Re: Noem's South Dakota Bragging Rights Q_Sertorius 31 minutes ago
We rescued a German Shepherd when I was in high school. Incredibly beautiful dog. One morning, I came outside and there was a chewed up dead lamb carcass on my doorstep. It looked like it had been dead for a while, so I figured "she must have found the carcass." The next day, there was a fresh lamb carcass on my doorstep. I told my Mom we had to return the shepherd, since she clearly had a loose wire - she retrieved sheep! We returned her to the rescue center and they found her a nice home in the suburbs.
29 1,502 more...
Hunting Rifles Jump to new posts
Re: 30-06 vs 280 rem Elvis 32 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
Originally Posted by JohnMoses
A replay of the 7/08 vs. 270 thread.
So which one came out on top?

7x57
161 59,800 more...
Re: What are you watching tonight Timbermaster 35 minutes ago
17 361 more...
Re: Semi autos for outdoors defense TWR 35 minutes ago
I bought both these loads and shoot them in a Glock 21.5 and a Glock 45, both MOS and set up with the same HS 507c red dot.

They are both easier to shoot than one would think. Lately I’ve been carrying the G45 when pig hunting simply because it’s less weight. I have equal faith in both rounds and don’t ever see myself going back to a revolver again. The ability to dump 13 or 17 rounds of a good hard cast bullet is pretty comforting.
5 383 more...
Africa Jump to new posts
Re: Minimum cartridge for elephant. memtb 35 minutes ago
Bugger, when I built mine in ‘90…….Africa was part of the driving force for the build. Sadly, it will never see Africa.

Good Luck with your hunt! memtb
29 2,491 more...
Re: Ruger Hawkeye stainless fs. hazer 45 minutes ago
Bump
14 1,545 more...
Re: Will the Jewish Temple be rebuilt one day…? Rock Chuck 48 minutes ago
Honest question.

Pre-Jesus, what happened to all the folks who weren't lucky enough to be born a jew?

Rom 8:29-30 For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters. And those he predestined, he also called; those he called, he also justified; those he justified, he also glorified.

This passage is commonly used to say who God calls to salvation but that 1st phrase is usually overlooked - 'those God foreknew'. God knows everyone of us from creation. He knows exactly what we will do and what choices we will make if choices are offered. He foreknows our every move. Even if we never hear about Jesus, God foreknows whether we would chose to believe him if we did hear about him. It's not predestination. With that, we have no choice in the matter. God makes the choice. We do have a choice even if it never comes up. God know exactly what your choice would be. If you get the call, then rest assured that if you hear of Jesus in this life, you will accept him. If God knows you will refuse, you won't get called.
Jesus said that it's God's will that none should perish. He offers you a choice no matter who or where you are. You might never get to make the choice yourself but God knows what it would be. God wants you in heaven. No one who wants it will be turned away.
61 2,806 more...
Re: 1938 Dodge Pickup Truck Direct_Drive 50 minutes ago
'
Beautiful.
I love those old school, non-metallic colors.
30 1,970 more...
Re: Pedo Joe and The DemoRat’s Postpone Menthol Cigarette Ban Jim_Conrad 50 minutes ago
We bought some Marb menthols once.

Not the light ones either.

Cured us.
6 257 more...
Re: WTB Ruger M77 red recoil pad kennymauser 53 minutes ago
SenderoMan,
If you haven't found a Red Ruger Pad yet. PM me I have several of them(maybe more) I will sell one or all to you.

Ken
4 406 more...
Re: WTS - CHEAP 6mm bullets TheRealHornsurgeon 54 minutes ago
Bump up
4 562 more...
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 15 16
AX24

375 members (1badf350, 16penny, 10gaugeman, 1eyedmule, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 45 invisible), 2,533 guests, and 1,312 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,492
Posts18,472,015
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.