24hourcampfire.com
24hourcampfire.com
-->
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
General Big Game Jump to new posts
Re: Deceased via Scenar bullet pix please.. Hiaring8 04/24/24
I use IMR 8133...That powder is no longer available, but I bought two 8# jugs a while back so I am covered. You can use H1000 and get their as well.
874 704,868 more...
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: F/S Leupold VX-6 2-12X CDS (Non-HD) 2500HD 04/24/24
You got a good one. I have same scope. Like it a lot
9 943 more...
Re: FS Vortex Viper sqweeler 04/24/24
up
5 649 more...
IC B2
Hunter's Campfire Jump to new posts
Re: Black MAGA? Valsdad 04/24/24
Originally Posted by slumlord
I am 100% johnson wayne watcher, I can’t listen to that hoppity skippity rap crap l. Putting the OP on to the Ignore button.

I dont suffer fools

7millimeter peter
toggle

toggle

toggle
10 784 more...
Re: First livestock kill by reintroduced wolves in Colorado tripod3 04/24/24
Was surprised to see in WA that after spending millions and all the hoopla, the indians have killed 22 of them legally.
36 3,420 more...
Re: FS Cuddeback CuddeLink Wireless 3 Cams&Base Unit AT&T $525 TYD Mwags 04/24/24
1 109 more...
Re: FS in OR Browning A Bolt Medallion Grade 1 .22 LR Pharmseller 04/24/24
Let’s get this sold.
43 6,725 more...
Re: Just put up a perimeter fence Riverc 04/24/24
Originally Posted by Swifty52
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
While it's specifically against the schools, it involves a lot more than that.

Students at campuses across the U.S. have demanded their schools stop doing business with Israel or the U.S. Defense Department, which gives money to it. While the specific demands may vary from campus to campus. Among them include:

Stop doing business with military weapons manufacturers that are supplying arms to Israel.
Stop accepting research money from Israel for projects that aid the country's military efforts.
Stop investing college endowments with money managers who profit from Israeli companies or contractors.
Be more transparent about what money is received from Israel and what it's used for.

Bunch of ragheads that are always whining about something.
Agree
14 603 more...
Re: 16 gauge ammo. FTF SE KCMO area 10gaugemag 04/24/24
Top.
25 2,062 more...
Gunsmithing Jump to new posts
Re: Win. 1892 reline estimate kenster99 04/24/24
Mine is actually in 32-20 . Rifling in poor shape . I have shot it some , can hit a beer can at 15 yds, sometimes! 😆
7 517 more...
IC B3
F/S: Choate Remington 700 Left Hand Long Action Sniper Stock OD Green AD BlaserSkeet 04/24/24
[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

Choate Sniper Stock

Fits Remington 700 left hand long action (and clone) rifles. ADL setup (blind box magazine). OD green color.

DESIGNED BY MAJ. JOHN PLASTER U.S. ARMY( RET.) Author of “The Ultimate Sniper: An Advanced Training Manual for Military and Police Snipers”

The heart of the stock is the Aluminum bedding block with pressed in Aluminum pillars. The rifle only touches the bedding block and not the stock. Designed to free float barrels up to 1.25 inches The stock comes with an adjustable butt pad that has a range of adjustment of 17/32" up and down from center and uses spacers to adjust the length of pull. The stock comes with one half inch spacer. You can order more spacers to increase the length of pull up to 1 1/4 inches over what comes on the stock which is 13 3/4 of an inch. Included cheek piece is .650 tall. There are three mounting points on the top of the stock so you can adjust the position of the cheek piece to suit your need. The bottom of the front of the stock has a rail system that allows the use of different adaptors to mount a bipod to the front of the stock. The stock comes with a quick detach adaptor part # 22-05-02 that works with most Harris bipods. Among the many features of the stock are the side mounted sling loops that allow you to carry the rifle flat on you back to protect the scope. The mono pod at the butt end of the stock makes a solid three point shooting platform. Two sling swivels are included.

Weight- 2748 grams

$200 shipped in CONUS
0 85 more...
F/S: Bell & Carlson Composite SKS Stock Set- Exceptionally Rare Russian Chinese BlaserSkeet 04/24/24

Extremely rare Bell & Carlson stock set (stock and handguard) for SKS rifles. Appears to be uninstalled with some light shop wear (this came to me in the original box, which was in rough shape so I threw it away). Stamped 05 93, which would make this stock set a hair over 30 years old, and these haven't been made in a VERY long time. Black semi-gloss textured finish with soft rubber recoil pad and sling swivels front and back.

Due to the large number of variations, countries of mfg, and mfg duration, gunsmith installation may be required, and I would not expect this set to be drop-in. This is for any traditional SKS but the Albanian ones which use different stocks, so may require modification if you have one of the SKSs with a detatchable mag.

I looked for a LONG time for this set, but have since decided to just leave the gun all original. In that time, I never found another loose set for sale, and only found one long old ad for a gun for sale with one installed, and one ad from a couple years ago, so I don't think that B&C ever made very many of these stock sets. Which probably make sense, since at the time the cost of one of these sets almost certainly exceeded what you could have bought a complete SKS for! I believe it would be somewhere between exceptionally hard and impossible to find another of these sets in better condition.

If you don't want to disassemble your original handguard to install the gas tube and ferrule on this one, I have a gas tube and ferrule available as well.

$265 shipped in CONUS
0 132 more...
F/S: Russian SKS Barrel Assembly 7.62x39 Screw-In Long Collar with Sights BlaserSkeet 04/24/24

Russian SKS Barrel Assembly 7.62x39 Screw-In Long Collar with Front & Rear Sights

SKS barrel assembly with front and rear sights and other components. What you see is what you get.

Gunsmith fitting will be required, this is not a drop-in part. This is a screw in barrel, and will not work on the receivers which have a pressed and pinned barrel.

This was removed from a numbers matching gun, from which the top cover was dated 1954.

Appears to have a matte black paint finish, which based on some quick research was part of a military refurbishment process. Bore is in very good condition and is chrome lined.

$115 shipped in CONUS
0 64 more...
Re: Vaxx?! We don't need no stinking vaxx! 45_100 04/24/24
Originally Posted by IZH27
Interesting. It seems that the article will be worth the read.

Does the research address the negative impact of long term use on the natural balance of bacteria in the sinuses?

I could see that many would abuse the use of the antibiotic effect of Neosporin opening themselves up to other problems.

Good point. In our dry desert climate lots of people have dry nasal passages and use Vicks, Vaseline, etc. for that purpose. This would seem a logical alternative with added benefits but what is the downside?
7 628 more...
Re: Do You Believe the Earth is 6000 Years Old? Sharpsman 04/24/24
Yes....plus about ten million more!!
495 34,465 more...
Backpack Hunting Jump to new posts
Re: Kifaru T_Inman 04/24/24
Originally Posted by Calvin
Must be a weak point. Looks like same as mine. Mine ripped with about a 90lb moose load, while standing up too.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Don’t laugh at my dental floss field fix.

I just received a brand new waist belt yesterday. Kifaru couldn’t repair those stitches so they replaced the whole belt. It seems there may be fewer Molly loops on this newest version as my belt pockets don’t fit as they did on my old belt.

They only have Ranger Green now apparently, so my stuff isn’t goin to be so delightfully matching anymore.
47 7,290 more...
Re: Best electronic ear muff? Jerryv 04/24/24
I have had a set of Peltors for several years. They work well. AAA batteries last a long time.

Jerry
19 1,276 more...
Re: WTS: Winchester M70, 375HH Fotis 04/24/24
Nice!
4 1,058 more...
Re: Murderer traffic jam Rock Chuck 04/24/24
Originally Posted by 160user
He sounds like a dandy. 17 year old girlfriend to boot.
If the kid is a year old, he was banging her at 15.
13 1,350 more...
Big Game Rifles Jump to new posts
Re: 358 win 250g speer loads? Joe 04/24/24
Back 25-30 years ago when I hunted elk every year, I loaded the 250 Speer with BLc 2 for a velocity of 2353 fps out of my M.70. Worked most excellent on the only bull I killed with it. No bullet recovered and it may still be going for all I know.
9 1,105 more...
Re: Ordering eye glasses on line. SuperCub 04/24/24
Originally Posted by 5sdad
How do you get them fitted/adjusted to your face/head?
They use the physical measurements from your old glasses to determine the size. You pick the shape. They have an online app to determine the distance between your pupils. It's pretty easy.

I paid $328 for three pairs of glasses where the brick and mortar store was going to charge me $700 for two pairs. I got mine a Zenni. They will be getting all our business now.
18 1,103 more...
Re: Used Leatherman Surge tarheelpwr 04/24/24
Ok, thanks.
9 863 more...
Re: FS Lee 303 Savage dies mjac 04/24/24
SPF to TxS. Thanks.
5 390 more...
.405 Winchester Aficionados Jump to new posts
Re: Questions about .405 Loading... Lefty7mmstw 04/24/24
Originally Posted by BallisticBRYAN

I finally jumped onto the site and configured a mold... not too much more than the stock offerings from the other makers lately...
9 951 more...
Re: Ruger Single Six Convertible 5.5" Stainless.............FS SU35 04/24/24
Tt
4 692 more...
Page 21 of 26 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 25 26
AX24

652 members (1badf350, 160user, 007FJ, 1936M71, 10gaugemag, 1234, 64 invisible), 2,816 guests, and 1,311 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,371
Posts18,469,202
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.