Originally Posted by mohick
I figured he was ex-military got a B I L that way 30 yrs in air force. I can follow him around and never have to buy anything 2500-3000 mile oil change so his Mobil 1 is better than what I can afford. Two years max on batteries, guess it comes from military not having anything better to do and unlimited funds for 100$ hammers and barrels of oil to waste.

yeah I've got a military back ground... plus grew up as a military dependent... Does that present a problem?

I was Medical Corp also.... you want to go to a hospital or clinic that they don't do routine maintenance on equipment?
Plenty of stuff they do it after each use, so it is not only in good working order, but is sterilized if need be for the next time its needed...

Are they a penny wise and a dollar foolish in the military... at times...yeah

but I've never worked for any corporate, large or small, that was not just as bad...

but I really think you boys are hilarious to stress or even give a second thought to someone changing their valve cover gaskets twice in 100,000 miles.. who you don't even know and lives a whole bunch of states away from you anyway...

I mean, Rauncho Bozo has nothing better to do than complain about stupid schitt... follow most of his posts... If he isn't leg humping Shrapnel, he's busy searching posts of a certain list of people, just to piss on what they have to say, and act like he is the almighty all knowing guru of life... it justifies his otherwise worthless useless existence...

but if it really bothers some of you girls that much, I'll skip the next time, just for YOU! Will that make ya feel better???

Glad to help out....