no its more along the lines, of anyone could or should, care less how often someone might change anything on their vehicles...

as I could care less what someone's opinion is of what I do that has worked for me for decades...

at the same time, some on here chose to ridicule and slander because they don't do it that way....

Who makes those A Holes the gold standard anyway...

reminds me of an old George Carlin piece of drivers...

"Why is it that most drivers think, that anyone going faster than them are maniacs.. and anyone driving slower than them is an idiot..."

So guys like Rauncho BoZo and his fellow groupies, think the way they do something is a gold standard and feel free to point out some else is wrong if they do it differently.....

I'll close with another George Carlin analogy, regarding motorcycle helmets that apply to a bunch of these guys...

" If you have a $10 head, buy a $10 Motorcycle Helmet..."

a $10 motorcycle helmet is all they need, as there isn't much in there worth worrying about hurting...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez