Originally Posted by bucktail
The air in my tires has been in there for 25k. Does it need changing? Or do I take the air from the fronts and put it in the rears? Please advise.

No question about it...

I rotate the air in my tires every 20,000.. so you are at least 5,000 over due...

However it is very very important to remember, rotate your air to the tires on the opposite side of the vehicles, but ONLY rotate the tires front to back and back to front...

if not following this rule, alignments are needed much more often...

if driving a V8, rotating your valve cover gaskets, every 25,000 will let them last longer and it will not require changing them every 50,000, and stretch out their service life to 75 or even 100,000....

also remember to change your blinker fluid, when you rotate the air in your tires or your turn signals will wear out prematurely... same with windshield wipers... rotate them also I learned that living in St Michael back in Minnesota...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez