YOu really are a SCREWed in the head A/HOLe....

"bullshit filled Floppy titted Gasbag?".. you been holding onto that one, for just this occasion since the 3rd grade? sounds like something a juvenile would come up with, and think it would insult someone... coming from you... well, what could one expect...

and yeah, I pull valve covers off every 50K... and replace them, as I inspect what it looks like under there...

ya think I said that to attempt to impress anyone? on the friggin internet no less? you really are a friggin MORON, even by Callifornia standards....

Here's something even funnier then, I also pull the brake pads out and replace them every 50K... Life time warranty, so it doesn't cost anything but my time anyway...

Here's another laugh, I even change the tranny fluid in an automatic every 20K....and in a manual, to include the rear end and front diff on the 4 WD every 50K also...change the final drive fluid in the automatics every 50 K also... and change spark plugs, rotor and distributor caps every 50K...

and I don't brag that I beat the crap out of my vehicles...such as you do...Congrats are in order?

So Laugh Away Schitt4Brains....I sure hope I get to meet you face to face someday, to see if you are really as big of a dumbass in person as you like to play on line...

Put that in your TFF note book...then you can review it at your convenience...

Have a nice day Schitt4Brains... and have someone pull that corn cob out of your AHole... maybe you'll not be such a little bitch all the friggin time..