Originally Posted by Blackheart
Lotta money for a 440A stainless blade. Much better steel available at that price point.

It's a product you simply have to use to fully appreciate. If you look at the pics, price and specs, it doesn't tell the whole story. They perform like no other. I have German Wusthoff and American Dexter Russell. I don't use them any more. It's rare to find anyone who has used the products that wasn't impressed.

The forever no hassle guarantee is nice. For many people the free in home sharpening is very important. The company itself has been helping kids pay for college for decades. My step-son started in May. He's a high school senior. It has been fascinating watching him learn and grow from his experiences. He has already set a few records and has received a few awards. He is poised to break the company's all time summer sales record. He needs to sell a few grand more by the end of the month.

The product is expensive. The product is high quality. The product works extremely well. The business model is different. The in home sharpening and forever no hassle guarantee are unmatched. I tend to be thrifty, but find the product to be worth the money I have spent on it. It's hard to find owners who don't think it's worth the money.

Last edited by PaulBarnard; 08/20/15.