Originally Posted by mitchellmountain
I am very doubtful the OP made it through multiple moose with a cutco knife, maybe one but it would be a tough chore toward the end. I know my way around knives, their steel, edge geometry and heat treat. 440A won't get it done, with some sharpening absolutely, but you won't convince me of multiple animals the size of moose w/o that blade losing a lot of its edge while doing the job. This thread smells funny to me. My 2 cents, take it or leave it. Bothers me when things like this pop up, embellish some on a hunting story to make it a little more exciting is one thing, false information to sell a product is another.

MM

I see you are a custom knife maker or you sell them anyhow but I guess I'm full of [bleep].. I never been called a liar before on the forums but I guess first time for everything... I really don't care what you think say what you want about me "embellishing my hunting stories". But hey its the internet we are all tough guys on the internet and can tell people they are full [bleep].. Make me a believer in your custom knives you sell me one at your cost and if I can skin a entire moose or elk without sharpening it. I will become your biggest pitchman I will have the boys in AK buying them.. I have made several of my friends believers in the Cutcos. Anyhow have a great day.

Last edited by 79S; 09/11/15.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.