Total: 17.83

25yd

Total: 6.47

7yd

5= 3.19

Total: 9.08

Kit and caboodle:

[Linked Image]

100yd: Cardboard is cut to 12X 24". I had to spray it slightly to give it some contrast against that plywood. Otherwise I doubt I'd have ever hit the thing.

[Linked Image]

The tape is due to my first two shots only resulting in one hole. So I had to walk down and tape it and start it over. Also this plate is right around 8 1/4 or 8 1/2 but I don't give a fugk!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

7 (first stage)

[Linked Image]

7 (2nd stage included)
[Linked Image]

The 100yd is easier than I'd thunked. Steel would be a huge advantage because you'd know if you hit it. When I shot, I just had to assume I was hitting it without shooting more than once and I was lucky in that regard.

The 50 sucks. It's not unlike the 15yd line when shooting pistol. Too far to really haul ass, but close enough that your brain tells you it's easy. In other words, concentrate at the 50.

The 25 and 7 were easy peasy. I'd never shot a 3" circle at 7yds with an AR before so be sure you check your POI before doing so. I had to aim high.

I was alone and I found it easiest to hang the timer on my strong side. I'd position everything pretty snug into my shoulder, drop my strong side hand and hit the button. I can't say I ever got fugked by the delay. I was ready to go by the time it beeped.

The scope is a 3-10X and I left it on 3 just like Mav suggested. I tried with sling and without and found my times without the sling were faster. I think I was fighting the sling unnecessarily at these distances.

I would like to shoot it again with the Storm and a red dot. Then you shall see the definition of awesome.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house