Alright, I pulled my azz off the bench and shot this with my new Colt. I did this late lastnight and fired my last shot at 9:20 pm, so light was just fading and irons were harder to see. I didn't shoot my 50 yard target clean, dropped 2 shots so It will give me a good reason to shoot this again. I love my new rifle but optics and shooting left handed is going to be a lot quicker. Keep in mind, I shoot irons weak side because of my eyesight, so I'm not as naturally quick to the target as I am shooting left handed. Here are the pics with low score, but at least I shot it. I had no intention of shooting this lastnight, as I was working on a load for my m96 swedish mauser for the military rifle shoot I'll be doing next saturday. I brought my new Colt along, so figured what the hell:

100 yard target. Didn't need the huge 12"x24". Did it easily with a 12"x15" target. That means I can run it faster:
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

50 yard target:

25 yard target. Group is nice, target size is big for 25 yards, so that means I can easily run it faster, even shooting weak side and irons. POI was a little lower, so I'll have to hold a little higher next time:

7 yard target. 3" circle is fairly big at 7 yards. I was worried i'd miss and look stupid, so i probably took longer than necessary:

Times written on the back side of one of the targets I was using for load development for my military rifle:
Yeah, my military rifle is shooting sub moa 3 shot groups with irons at 100 yards... Don't pay attention to that though..

Oops, I left out the best part:

Excuse the piss poor cell pics and slow times.. Will be much better next time with an optic and shooting from my strong side.. I'll probably use my Northtech Defense next time out..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA