Good point on the poi shifts TWR. If you notice, the target says "WINDY"... Most times it was blowing hard to the right so if my first shot was to the right, I'd shoot for a sub moa group and poi would change. The object of the shoot was to shoot moa or better. 5 shots and 5 groups. I also wanted to clarify that this is not a call out of any kind. You guys here on the AR tactical rifles forums are great. I'm really enjoying watching the black rifle challenge and you get guys like deflave competing. Carl Ross had a shoot (postal/positional) going started in the rifle forum and there weren't too many takers. This is where the loud mouths and blowhards (I was talking about) come into play. A couple of them commented saying they could easily shoot it even with iron sights. You guys know the usual culprits. Keep up the good work over here and I thank you guys for letting me join in occasionally. TWR, if you want a 20 shot group, this is the best I can do for you. These 2 10 shot groups were shot 1 right after the other with the same rifle that shot the 10 5 shot groups. You can lay these 2 10 shot groups on top of each other if you want:

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

POI and being zeroed definitely has its place... laugh

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA