Shot this with 2 rifles tonight. Used scopes too. Makes it much easier, for me anyways...

Rifles in the pic are my Northtech defense and Spikes tactical 6WOA. Both wearing Burris AR556 and AR762 4.5-14x42 rifle scopes. :
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Scores written down as I shot and took the reading from the timer. If you notice, on the 50 yard run, I recorded the times for the second shot as well.. The timer has that info, so I wrote it down:

Looks like scores are as follows:

100 yard target with clean score. I made mine 12"x12", since 12x24 is pretty fn big...:
Northtech defense:
7.26 seconds

6WOA:
7.74 seconds

Northtech defense 50 yard score:
13.67 seconds

6WOA score at 50 yards:
14.37 seconds

Northtech defense 25 yard score:
6.54 seconds

6WOA 25 yard score:
6.85 seconds

Northtech defense 7 yard target score:
5.42 seconds

6WOA 7 yard score:
5.35 seconds. Forgot to write down the last time of 1.12 seconds.

Target pics:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/VoZKtJy.jpg[/img]

I would have thought formid would have kicked my azz more than that. Maybe our technique is a little different, especially on the close chidt. Keep in mind, I'm using 4.5-14x42 rifle scopes on both rifles in the picture. Thats proof right there, that you don't need 1x or less than 4x to shoot close targets. Ive shot elk running toward me as close as 15 yards away, with a 3-9x40 rifle scope.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA