Happy Thanksgiving to ALL !

Well I can say that Eileen's not the only one to make a mistake judging an animal. I've done it before and did it again this yr. Shot a doe ? turned out to be a fawn. I really hate it when that happens but it does occasionally.

I hunt because I'm a hunter. I enjoy being in the woods, all the scenery and wildlife that's part of being 'out' doors. I enjoy surprising wildlife. Monday a buck ran a doe nearly into my lap, literally. That was his mistake.

Some yrs back I was deer hunting and a turkey spotted me, it didn't recognize what I looked like nor the position I was in. It came w/in 15' of me before turning around. If it had come on I was gonna try to jump it. Don't know if it would have worked but I was going to 'enjoy' trying.

As humans we have the predator instinct (as far as animals are concerned). There's an excitement and fulfillment when we are successful.

Whether WE kill it or not, EVERYTHING has to die for us to eat---including vegetables.

Kate (plus 8) said she got her meat>>"at the store where it's made", crazy.. I heard her say that with MY OWN ears. smirk

Death Sustains Life -- FACT and no apologies offered.

Happy Successful Hunting

Jerry

jwall- *** 3100 guy***

A Flat Trajectory is Never a Handicap

Speed is Trajectory's Friend !!