I helped look for a deer the otehr morning in rain and 40s. Then got Tiger out and let him find it for us. LOL.

Anyway soaked adn cold, I went back, ate, and headed out and put tiger in the stand, and then went down closer to the feeder to put a suppressed 240 smk into a doe to see what results would happen... Raining and harder than I thought.. forgot the binocs and rain pants in a hurry to leave. Sat in the rain and 38 degrees and 15 mph north winds for 2.5 hours. I finally got cold. Did not wear what I should have at all.

WHY? Because I enjoy all aspects of nature, just being out. Sure I wasn't happy that no does, only 12 bucks showed up, but thats life. Got to see a sparrow hawk take a sparrow out of the air in the process. TIger got some needed rest after jumping the wounded buck earlier, running him to a pond and swimming the 4 acre pond to wear teh deer out so a buddy could shoot the buck and finish him off.

I fish for the same reason. Enjoying the outdoors.

In fact I don't like some of the stuff that goes with outdoors, like reloading, cleaning guns, probalby won't like tying flies and such until I'm retired either. But its the evils that need to be done...

The harvest is wanted. Not needed, but wanted. And we rarely don't have game in the freezer, in fact I can't recall when we didn't... but its only probably 50% of the overall goal....

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....