Originally Posted by kscowboy01

Travel with Guns did my father's last trip. Steve used to be at Gracy, I believe. Gracy has Bruce in Joburg who no one can top when it comes to making sure your firearms get to the appropriate destination. It has yet to be seen what Steve is going to do in Joburg for firearms transfer.

We used Gracey for years but as of late, they have been less responsive and their attention to detail has gone downhill.

If you have an overnight layover to another country (exit airport and have to re-check luggage), use Gracy because of Bruce. If you have a connecting flight in Joburg that is not an overnight layover (never exit airport and re-check bags), use Travel with Guns. My father had a medical emergency with his 2 month old hip replacement getting infected during an October hunt in Zim. Steve at Travel with Guns got him out of there promptly.

I used Steve at TWG last may for a Namibia trip. Service was A++. They can also book you at the Africa Sky Guesthouse (I highly recommend it),and they can handle your meet, greet, SAPS, transfers, and walk you back to the airport the next day whisk you through SAPS again, and to your gate no problem. Fantastic service, and Africa Sky is a fantastic place.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.