September starts getting warm. Went one year to Zambia first week in Oct - whoa! 106ºF mid day. Nights were good due to low humidity. Also, went one year to Zambai early July and froze in the A.M.! No kidding, 39ºf at day break, and upper 60's midday. It was a cold winter for them.

Had to laugh, as I called my PH the week before and his wife Laura warned me that it was unually cold, and to pack for it. Knowing they were raised in Zambia and Malawi, I had to ask cold for them or cold for me? Her answer was priceless - "Our Swedish clients here now are complaining about the cold!!!"

Dawn rides in an open vehicle would freeze your nuts. We started grabbing blankets off of the bed for that ride. DuPlooy bundled up like an eskimo. Funny sight to behold. Once the sun was up, it was very pleasant. Goes to show Africa has its extremes.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo