Originally Posted by Porkypine
They might not have been "patrol cars" but they were FBI cars and it appeared to me that this was a pretty well planned operation..... You don't think that these professionals had the means to document what they were doing? If they didn't it was because they didn't want any damning evidence of what they were up to.

Helicopter/airplane.... mox nix. I would bet cash money there are tapes of what happened from the shooting site.

The fact that they are not releasing them makes me want to put on my tinfoil helmet.

As far as I can see this is another Ruby Ridge.

There were no cars at all.

The roadblock was 3 pickup trucks, none of which were in a position to record with a dash cam.

The FBI doesn't do "traffic stops" that often so it's not logical to think they would have dash cams in their cars.

The OSP may have them in their patrol cars, but there were none at the scene.

This isn't even remotely similar to Ruby Ridge, where totally innocent people were killed.

Finicum instigated everything that happened to him through his own actions alone.

There may be more tapes released later, but they will still show he ran 2 roadblocks and then jumped out of his truck, acting erratically instead of simply remaining still.
[Linked Image]

Last edited by Snyper; 02/06/16.

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!