Okay, I have been digging into this sight issue and have finally found a guy that will talk with common sense and experience!

The Fella at Trophy Taker is the first and only guy that clearly gets the need for a single fixed pin and an adjustable pin. He was on board almost instantly which for the first time made me think there is hope that we can get the proper sight in out hands some day!

In the interim, they make a very interesting sight that has two sight windows that hinge and allow a set of three fixed, or swing out of the way and get one adjustable. When I was speaking with him he told me it would be easy to remove two of the three pins and leave the windows both closed to have the exact setup we are looking for. One fixed at 20 and the other adjustable to whatever you can get with your bow setup

They can also set up the sight for two different size pins. It's still a bit more complicated then we need with the folding window setup, but the option exists and the company does really get the theory of operation! I'm guessing that this will eventually be something they offer with a simple less expensive to manufacture sight ring housing.

I may get one to fool with here, I'll run it through the paces and let you know what I think.

www.huntingadventures.net
Are you living your life, or just paying bills until you die?
When you hit the pearly gates I want to be there just to see the massive pile of dead 5hit at your feet. ( John Peyton)