Great find on this sight!

Just got off the phone with them.

The pins only come in .19 for now, but they are making .10 pins now. Just a thought for the slider.

one pin is easily removed to use it as we have been discussing with the two pin arrangement. The slider will dial up to touching the fixed pin so one set to 20 and the slider set to 22 would actually be possible.

The sight will take a battery light ( critical for me)

The retina lock is not new technology, it was first on the market as the " No Peep" used on the riser instead of having a peepsight. I used one of them for many years and it was a great invention. The problem was setup. Setting up the no peep was a brutal nightmare of slotted frame and screws to tighten up. Nothing marked to know how much you were moving it. However if you had the patience to set it up, it was a flawless replacement for a string peep.

With this new design in the ring of the sight, it can be dial adjusted with precision. I know this works, as I used the neanderthal version of the no peep before and this is a much better process to achieve the same idea. I wonder if they bought this from no-peep?

Regardless of this feature, this company does make the sight that we are talking about. One pin at 20 and one that can be set as needed. I was also wondering about that third pin. Maybe it should be set at the bottom for the furthest distance you would shoot. It's then on hand in the event of a broken pin in the field? Set down at the bottom it's out of the way too.

www.huntingadventures.net
Are you living your life, or just paying bills until you die?
When you hit the pearly gates I want to be there just to see the massive pile of dead 5hit at your feet. ( John Peyton)