Originally Posted by Enrique
Tulsa OK lol. Cracker Barrel there went silent and this hispanic got a lot of stares sat in the very back that night. Made my wife and brother in law uncomfortable.
Northern AZ, around Fredonia, Jacob Lake and that stuff is pretty deliverance like, can't imagine what colorado city is like if I thought those were like that.
Border towns in AZ are pretty weird too.
Of all the places tho, I would have to say Elfrida AZ and that Sulfur Springs Valley is pretty odd. I think the devil roams that valley at will. I've read too many kids killing their parents/grandparents and murders in general for a population of that size.

Kique

many many years ago, my brother in law and my sister were south of the border. Coming back they were asked at the port of entry if they were U.S. citizens. Now my deceased brother in law was very germanic. My sister on the other hand is short round very pima/mexican looking, which she is. My brother in law said he was, but she was just some hooker he found walking the streets. Couple hours after being in detention, she didn't find it as funny as he did.
There are a bunch of small areas in arizona, that you have to have your guard up in or around.
I think you are right about the devil walking the ground.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO