Brad you poor poor(literally) STUPID Fhuqk. Mebbe cite what it is that you "do" for a "living",that "grants" you "all" this "Outdoor" "opportunity"...to hone your Imagination and Pretend. It will be funnier than fhuqk. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You have less than ZERO fhuqking inkling and your Flat Landing Pavement Pounding Vagina Monologue,is simply fhuqking HILARIOUS! With a running headstart and a tailwind,you couldn't knock the new offa used pair of boots...but your couchbound kchunt certainly is hell on hour meters. Laughing!

I mighta had to do some 270 Maintenance today. Hint. The transition to 49.5 Mils remaining on the erector from it's 200yd zero,prolly don't suck,though you'll haveta Google it. Pardon the windshield offering more than your phony fhuqking Reupold 2.5-8x can begin to muster,as well as the option of illumination should the scenario dictate the whim. Hint.

Didn't take too long to shoot out the OEM 223 spout and the 270 spout is already crowding 2000 105's digested and it's not even 6 months old yet. Have never taken it Outdoors and ALWAYS shoot from within a covered Range.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Mighta spiffed a Six Twat-Six too and at least you can "afford" to read about it and look at the pics,you "lucky" kchunt.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

While you were Whining your Clueless Concrete Chronicles,someone was prolly schleppin' a Montucky on the prowl,until dark. Pardon my wingman not being worth a fhuqk with my camera.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Looking forward to your next Whine and a fresh batch of Excuses,as you talk out your ass about all the things you've never seen,or let alone done. Pardon my totin' a rifle daily and with only 6 months of vacation a year to do so. Hint.

Lemme give you another leetle HINT...I've prolly seen a couple/few Reupolds and the 2.5-8x was never even a fhuqking candidate. Hint.

Bless your heart,you AMAZINGLY Stupid Fhuqk.

Wow +P++!

Laughing!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."