Me too. Guilty of charge one. I hunt from a blind, either stationary or improvised, overlooking a feeder, food plot, water, or game trail. The latter is my favorite. I have a spot that overlooks a white tail super highway. I will be not far from either a truck or my Kawasaki Mule. I don't walk very far any more and not even up much of a hill, must less a mountain. I have another spot to park and ambush mulies.

As to charge two, forget it. Life is too short to hunt with an ugly gun. $500 will come close to covering the scope and mounts on most of them, but not the rifles. Even my Marlin Glenfield wears a nice 3X Leupold.

I'm open to a surpressor on some rifles, but not on others. Seems to me that it would make a truck gun cumbersome.

There were some law enforcement uses for cans and tranquilizer guns in my previous life.

Good hunting,

"Do not blame Caesar, blame the people...who have...rejoiced in their loss of freedom....Blame the people who hail him when he speaks of the 'new, wonderful, good, society'...to mean ,..living fatly at the expense of the industrious." Cicero