Ringman, you do understand that my question was rhetorical, and I'm not asking for an answer?

I'm not interested in whether you're offended. The point being, if you're offended that's 100% your problem.

And by the way, I noticed that this thread is one of only two that you've posted on in the bowhunting forum in the last ten years. The other one was not about bowhunting, just an announcement by JJHack that he'd be at the Sportsman show in Portland.

So you obviously have no interest in bowhunting.

If I didn't know any better, I'd say your real interest is with me. I'm very flattered by the way. Or maybe you're the new forum cop?

Anyway, back to the OP. Personally, hunting videos don't hold a lot of appeal for me, but I understand that they do for a lot of people. As far as whether the shot was a good one that I would've taken, it's very hard to know just by watching the video, without having been there. So I'd tend to give the OP the benefit of the doubt and not go there. Maybe someone who's arrowed a lot of elk would have a better basis to be critical. Someone who's arrowed none, not so much.

And like Shrapnel said, it's probably not a good one for public consumption

A wise man is frequently humbled.