I've shot quite a few different bows.
Blackwidow with higher mass weight feels better to me, lus the way they draw. Some folks don't like either of those aspect. Some of us love em.

Had an MA2 built in '87. SA2 in '01 and '04. Cool grip on the old metal HS........but a little too cool in winter.

My HF is the skeleton riser. Grip different than HS, but still feels good.

Proly the next best feeling bow I shot was a buddy's Chastain. Bighorns, Brackenberry, and a bunch of other customs and factory rigs.........feel pretty good, but not as good to me.

I wish I could love a cheaper bow:)

Eh, I bought my '72 like new for $300. Will have about that in the HS. If I go PCH.........well there's a K+ for a new one.

If I shot 3D more often Id drop the coin for a new rig.

I shot my HF for the first time in a while......it zipped 'em pretty good and felt great, even if I wasn't toned up. My old muscles recognized that draw, and with the grip being a non issue........all my focus is at the target.

If a guy likes his bow and can hit with it..........that's all that matters. Seen lots of shooters with $$$ rigs that try to blow smoke up peoples butta, and those folks in turn try to blow smoke up other people's butts about how bad a custom was.

Blackwidow shooters catch a lot of flack. On one forum I asked a guy if he ever shot a tuned Widow......

He shot one, it was loud and shocky. Obviously out of tune. Like a Ferrari with a bad sparkplug.......condemns the car.

What I learned long ago is just shoot, let your scores do the talking.

When you shoot a $$$ bow you are expected to shoot well, to silence your critics. Just tale your little blue ribbon and smile. Drives them freakin' crazy smile